We’ve got a really fun drawing activity for your young (or adult) comic fans at home: we are learning how to draw Spiderman in nine easy steps! Below you will find a download button so you can print step-by-step images to follow along, and in a matter of minutes, your Spiderman drawing will be all ready to be shared with the world. Use this easy Spiderman sketch guide at home or in the classroom.
Make Spiderman Drawing Easy For Kids
Peter Parker was just a regular kid with a little bit of bad luck… that is until he was bitten by a radioactive spider, helping him become the superhero we all know and love, Spider-Man. Click the red button to download and print this simple Spiderman tutorial before getting started:
Now he can use his superpowers to help people in need and save the world! My spider-sense is telling me you would like to draw a cartoon Spider-Man… if so, this is your signal to scroll down to the download button below and grab your pencil. It’s time to draw Spiderman!
How To Draw Spiderman Step by Step – Easy
Follow this easy how to draw a cartoon Spiderman step-by-step tutorial and you will be drawing a fun Spiderman in no time.
Let’s start! First, draw an egg shape.
Draw a line down the middle and an arch coming down from it.
Add three arched lines joining at the center.
Add three concentric ovals. Notice how they become flattered as they approach the center.
Draw an arched line between each joint.
Add two ovals for Spiderman’s mask.
Add a wavy line to each oval and erase extra lines.
Let’s add details! Add two smaller ovals, add an arched line to each one and erase extra lines to make the eyes.
Congratulate yourself for creating such a cool Spiderman drawing!
Download Simple Spider-man Drawing Lesson PDF File
Recommended Drawing Supplies
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- You will need an eraser!
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More Easy Drawing Lessons For Kids
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Spiderman Crafts and Activities From Kids Activities Blog:
- Check out these awesome Spiderman coloring pages!
- You can make this super easy paper plate Spider-Man mask!
- Take a look at all these great Spider-Man ideas.
- Make your very own Spiderman soap!
How did your Spiderman drawing turn out? Comment below and let us know.