Use this printable tutorial to learn how to draw a graffiti LETTER I bubble letter step by step. Bubble letters are a graffiti-style art that allows the reader to still identify a letter, but it appears puffy and bubbly! This capital bubble letter tutorial is so easy kids of all ages can get in on the bubble letter fun.
Capital I Bubble Letter With Printable Lesson
To make a capital letter I in bubble letter graffiti, we have some simple step-by-step instructions to follow! Click the green button to print out the 2 page bubble letter tutorial pdf so you can follow along making your own bubble letter or even tracing the example when necessary.
How To Draw Bubble Letter I Graffiti
Follow these simple steps to write your own bubble letter uppercase I! You can print them below by pressing the button.
To make your bubble letter, start by drawing a circle.
Add another circle shape below the first one.
Connect them with a curved line. You’re one step close to finishing the graffiti bubble letter!
Add another curved line. Good job drawing your fancy bubble letter!
You got it!
If you want to add details like shadows and a little bubble letter glow, then add them now!
This article includes affiliate links.
Recommended Supplies for Drawing a Bubble Letter I
- Pencil or colored pencils
- (Optional) Crayons or colored pencils to color your completed bubble letters
Download & Print pdf files for Bubble Letter I Tutorial:
We have also created the 2 page printable bubble letter instruction sheets as coloring pages. If desired, start by coloring the steps and then try it on your own!
More Graffiti Bubble Letters You Can Draw
More Letter I Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Our big learning resource for everything about the Letter I.
- Have some crafty fun with our letter i crafts for kids.
- Download & print our letter i worksheets full of letter i learning fun!
- Giggle and have some fun with words that start with the letter i.
- Check out over 1000 learning activities & games for kids.
- Oh, and if you like coloring pages, we have over 500 you can choose from…
- I am so excited to help you and your child learn the Letter I!
- Keep things fun with some alphabet games for kids, between lessons.
- The I is for Iguana craft is always a hit with my little ones.
- If you keep letter I activities available, the worksheet won’t seem so daunting!
How did your letter I bubble letter turn out?