Are you ready for incredible Letter I crafts? Ice cream, icing, ice pops, instant pudding, iced tea, all are incredibly good food and good letter I words.
Today let’s dive into some Letter I Activities. This fun series is perfect for keeping younger kids learning and active during the summer months with neat letter activities for kids.
These awesome letter i crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, paper plates, googly eyes, and crayons and start learning the letter i! (This article contains affiliate links.)
15 Letter I Crafts For Kids
Ice Cream Folder Game
What’s more fun than playing Ice Cream File Folder Games? Alphabet letters are easier to learn when you have a fun activity.
Puffy Paint Ice Cream Cones
Get out some puffy paint for these Ice Cream Cones. This is such an easy craft and my favorite way to teach younger children a new letter of the alphabet. A messy craft is always fun for young children. via Crafty Morning
Ice Cream Cone Craft
Pick your own colors & designs with these Cupcake Liner Ice Cream Cones via Glued to My Crafts
DIY Ice Cream Cones
Don’t worry about these fun DIY Ice Cream Cones melting! via Hello Wonderful
Pull out those beads for these quick and easy Ice Lollies via Let’s Do Something Crafty
Salt Dough Ice Cream Cones
Create your own jewelry with these Salt Dough Ice Cream Cones. This is such a cute craft, I love it. via Let’s Do Something Crafty
Instead of a pet you have to feed, put together this I is for Iguana Craft – you don’t even have to feed it!
No problem with a little paint on the feet, right? This Footprint Iguana is a blast! via The Pinterested Parent
Toilet Paper Roll Iguana Craft
Grab your craft supplies for these easy alphabet crafts. Toilet paper rolls are easy to come by, so this Toilet Paper Roll Iguana should be easy! via Teach Beside Me
Take that leftover milk jug and turn it into an Igloo! These simple crafts are fun, but educational via The Pinterested Parent
Igloo Village Craft
Create your own little Igloo Village with paper and glue. This is an excellent activity, learn about the letter I while doing a STEM activity. via Imagination Grows
What kid wouldn’t like a snack while they make this Marshmallow Igloo? Not only is this one of the easy letter crafts that also works as a stem activity, but they get a sweet little treat too. via Lemon Lime Adventures
Insect Memory Game
Keep their minds sharp with this DIY Insect Memory Game. The best part is, kids having alphabet fun while exercising their brain. Win win!
DIY Insect Fossils
Work together to make Playdough Insect Fossils – no real insects required! Which is good, I’m not sure I could do a craft project with real bugs. via No Time For Flashcards
All sorts of crafty supplies can be used for these Easy Insect Crafts. While insects may seem icky, these are still fun letter crafts. via Juggling Act Mama
Letter I Worksheets
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with these fun educational activity sheets. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sound.
MORE LETTER I CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter i crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter I printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter i tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters.
- Colorful ice play is a great way to learn about the letter i, while playing outside.
- This homemade ice cream playdough smells like chocolate!
- Check out these ice cream cone coloring pages.
- Your kids will love this melted ice cream playdough.
- Insects also start with i, which is why these insect coloring sheets are perfect.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
- If you liked our Letter I Activities, don’t miss the other letters – and check out our Alphabet Phonics Clip Cards Printable while you’re in the learning activities mood!
Which letter i craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!