Use this printable tutorial to learn how to draw a graffiti LETTER T bubble letter step by step. Bubble letters are a graffiti-style art that allows the reader to still identify a letter, but it appears puffy and bubbly! This capital bubble letter tutorial is so easy kids of all ages can get in on the bubble letter fun.
Capital T Bubble Letter With Printable Lesson
To make a capital letter T in bubble letter graffiti, we have some simple step-by-step instructions to follow! Click the green button to print out the 2 page bubble letter tutorial pdf so you can follow along making your own bubble letter or even tracing the example when necessary.
How To Draw Bubble Letter T Graffiti
Follow these simple steps to write your own bubble letter uppercase T! You can print them below by pressing the button.
First, draw an oval.
Add another oval next to the first one.
Then, add a circle shape below the ovals.
Connect the ovals with a curved line.
Now connect the circle shape to the ovals. Erase extra lines. Good job, you finished writing your graffiti letter!
If you want to add details like shadows and a little bubble letter glow, then add them now!
This article includes affiliate links.
Recommended Supplies for Drawing a Bubble Letter T
- Pencil or colored pencils
- (Optional) Crayons or colored pencils to color your completed bubble letters
Download & Print pdf File for Bubble Letter T Tutorial:
We have also created the 2 page printable bubble letter instruction sheets as coloring pages. If desired, start by coloring the steps and then try it on your own!
More Graffiti Bubble Letters You Can Draw
More Letter T Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Our big learning resource for everything about the Letter T.
- Have some crafty fun with our letter t crafts for kids.
- Download & print our letter t worksheets full of letter t learning fun!
- Giggle and have some fun with words that start with the letter t.
- Check out over 1000 learning activities & games for kids.
- Oh, and if you like coloring pages, we have over 500 you can choose from…
- Do you already have your letter T lesson plan ready?
- Spelling and sight words are always my first stop of the week.
- Throw in some letter T crafts and activities, in between the worksheets.
How did your letter T bubble graffiti letter turn out?