Use this printable tutorial to learn how to draw the LETTER R bubble letter step by step. Bubble letters are a graffiti-style art that allows the reader to still identify a letter, but it appears puffy and bubbly!
This capital bubble letter tutorial is so easy kids of all ages can get in on the bubble letter fun.
Capital R Bubble Letter
To make a capital letter R in bubble letter graffiti, we have some simple step-by-step instructions to follow! Print out the 2 page bubble letter tutorial pdf so you can follow along making your own bubble letter or even tracing the example when necessary.
This article includes affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Drawing a Bubble Letter R
- Pencil or colored pencils
- (Optional) Crayons or colored pencils to color your completed bubble letters
We have also created the 2 page printable bubble letter instruction sheets as coloring pages. If desired, start by coloring the steps and then try it on your own!
How To Draw Bubble Letter R
Follow these simple steps to write your own bubble letter uppercase R! You can print them below by pressing the button.
Start by drawing a fancy oval shape.
Add a circle.
Draw another circle right in front of the last one.
Next, connect them curved lines. Erase extra lines.
Add half a circle in the middle of the oval. Good job, you finished writing your bubble letter!
If you want to add details like shadows and a little bubble letter glow, then add them now!
Download & Print pdf Files for Bubble Letter R Tutorial:
More Bubble Letters You Can Draw
More Letter R Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Our big learning resource for everything about the Letter R.
- Have some crafty fun with our letter r crafts for kids.
- Download & print our letter r worksheets full of letter r learning fun!
- Giggle and have some fun with words that start with the letter R.
- Check out over 1000 learning activities & games for kids.
- Oh, and if you like coloring pages, we have over 500 you can choose from…
How did your letter R bubble letter turn out?