Use this printable tutorial to learn how to draw the LETTER H bubble letter step by step. Bubble letters are a graffiti-style art that allows the reader to still identify a letter, but it appears puffy and bubbly!
This capital bubble letter tutorial is so easy kids of all ages can get in on the bubble letter fun.
Capital H Bubble Letter
To make a capital letter H in bubble letter graffiti, we have some simple step-by-step instructions to follow! Print out the 2 page bubble letter tutorial pdf so you can follow along making your own bubble letter or even tracing the example when necessary.
This article includes affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Drawing a Bubble Letter H
- Pencil or colored pencils
- (Optional) Crayons or colored pencils to color your completed bubble letters
We have also created the 2 page printable bubble letter instruction sheets as coloring pages. If desired, start by coloring the steps and then try it on your own!
How To Draw Letter H
Follow these simple steps to write your own bubble letter uppercase H! You can print them below by pressing the button.
First draw an oval.
Add another oval shape next to the first one.
Next connect the fancy shapes with a curved line.
Add another curved line. Notice it’s curved on the opposite direction. Good job, you’ve finished your bubble letter!
You got it!
If you want to add details like shadows and a little bubble letter glow, then add them now!
Download & Print pdf files for Bubble Letter H Tutorial:
More Bubble Letters You Can Draw
More Letter H Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Our big learning resource for everything about the Letter H.
- Have some crafty fun with our letter h crafts for kids.
- Download & print our letter h worksheets full of letter h learning fun!
- Giggle and have some fun with words that start with the letter h.
- Check out over 1000 learning activities & games for kids.
- Oh, and if you like coloring pages, we have over 500 you can choose from…
- Reading is such an important part of learning the alphabet, and mastering the letter H.
- Learning the alphabet doesn’t have to be scary, for your preschooler.
- Spending time together is fun! Learning is even more fun!
- With the right games and reading activities, you can make any lesson fun!
- A letter H craft is a great way to break the monotony of practicing writing, and other skills. A creative outlet is very helpful as you move through the alphabet.
How did your letter H bubble letter turn out?