Use this printable tutorial to learn how to draw the LETTER O bubble letter step by step. Bubble letters are a graffiti-style art that allows the reader to still identify a letter, but it appears puffy and bubbly!
This capital bubble letter tutorial is so easy kids of all ages can get in on the bubble letter fun.
Capital O Bubble Letter
To make a capital letter O in bubble letter graffiti, we have some simple step-by-step instructions to follow! Print out the 2 page bubble letter tutorial pdf so you can follow along making your own bubble letter or even tracing the example when necessary.
This article includes affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Drawing a Bubble Letter O
- Pencil or colored pencils
- (Optional) Crayons or colored pencils to color your completed bubble letters
We have also created the 2 page printable bubble letter instruction sheets as coloring pages. If desired, start by coloring the steps and then try it on your own!
How To Draw Bubble Letter O
Follow these simple steps to write your own bubble letter uppercase O! You can print them below by pressing the button.
Start by drawing a fancy oval shape.
Add another fancy oval shape below the first one.
Then, connect the shapes on the left with a curved line. We’re halfway done writing our bubble letter!
Now connect them on the left with another curved line. Erase any extra lines.
Add a small circle in the middle. Good job drawing your graffiti letter!
If you want to add details like shadows and a little bubble letter glow, then add them now!
Download & Print pdf Files for Bubble Letter O Tutorial:
More Bubble Letters You Can Draw
More Letter O Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Our big learning resource for everything about the Letter O.
- Have some crafty fun with our letter O crafts for kids.
- Download & print our letter o worksheets full of letter o learning fun!
- Giggle and have some fun with words that start with the letter o.
- Check out over 1000 learning activities & games for kids.
- Oh, and if you like coloring pages, we have over 500 you can choose from…
- Start off with some fun, as you learn the letter O, with the letter O song!
- Between the O is for Octopus craft, and worksheets, we have so many ideas!
- Letter O spelling and sight words aren’t the hardest. It is still ok for your child to struggle.
- Just make sure to take a break and keep things fun if they seem frustrated. You should check out all of our Letter O activities, if you haven’t already!
How did your letter O bubble letter turn out?