Triceratops Dinosaur Coloring Pages for Kids
These triceratops coloring pages are great dinsoaur coloring pages for kids of any age who love dinosaurs! These triceratops dinosaur coloring pages are great at home or in the classroom.
Free Triceratops coloring pages
This dinosaur coloring page printable set includes two coloring pages of triceratops, one of the most popular dinosaurs amongst kids of all ages! Click the blue button to download the triceratops coloring pages pdf now:
1. “Triceratops” Coloring Page
Our first triceratops dinosaur coloring page features a cute triceratops. This coloring page has a big “triceratops”, so it’s perfect for younger kids that are getting familiar with their ABC’s or learning how to read.
2. Baby Triceratops Coloring Page
Our second dinsosaur coloring page features a baby triceratops. Aren’t his horns and long tail adorable? That’s exactly why they are one of the most popular dinosaurs amongst kids!
Download Printable Triceratops Coloring Pages PDf File here
We’ve created an entire series of dozens of printable dinosaur coloring pages – collect and color them all!
MORE DINOSAUR COLORING PAGES & ACTIVITIES FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Dinosaur coloring pages to keep our kids engaged and active so we’ve created an entire collection for you.
- Did you know you can grow and decorate your own dinosaur garden?
- These 50 dinosaur crafts will have something special for every kid.
- Check out these dinosaur themed birthday party ideas!
- Baby dinosaur coloring pages that you don’t want to miss!
- Cute dinosaur coloring pages you don’t want to miss
- Dinosaur zentangle coloring pages
- Spinosaurus coloring pages
- Archaeopteryx coloring pages
- T Rex coloring pages
- Allosaurus coloring pages
- Brachiosaurus coloring pages
- Apatosaurus coloring pages
- Velociraptor coloring pages
- Dilophosaurus dinosaur coloring pages
- Dinosaur doodles
- How to draw a dinosaur easy drawing lesson
- Dinosaur facts for kids – printable pages!
How did your cute triceratops color pages turn out? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you!