The weather is start to chill and that means, it’s time for baking! After months of not wanting the oven on, I can’t wait for all sorts of homemade goodies.
What else goes with cold weather like hot cocoa? A steaming mug, with whipped cream and marshmallows on a cool day is perfection. And now Duncan Hines and Swiss Miss have paired up to make the perfect cake mix and frosting to go with those hot cocoas.
The Duncan Hines and Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Cake Mix and Creamy Hot Cocoa Frosting is now on sale and we just can’t wait to try it.
I am just dreaming of mini hot cocoa cupcakes, topped with matching frosting, and maybe a few mini marshmallows and sprinkles. Or maybe even a spritz of whipped cream right on top before serving? Or hot cocoa cake balls? I can’t decide what to try first.
The Duncan Hines and Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Cake Mix and Frosting is just beginning to show up in stores, with reports of Walmart already having it in stock. The cake mix retails for $1.99 and the frosting for $2.49, so you’ll definitely want to pick up a few to try various recipes.
- This gigantic list of subscriptions from education companies will help get your home learning off the ground.
- Your kids will love these 5 min crafts
- These are the cutest fall crafts for kids.
- Check out how to make bubbles! Bubbles please every crowd.
- Throw a unicorn party… because why not? These ideas are so fun!
- Learn how to make a compass
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume
- Kids will love these fun Halloween games!
- Make your own unicorn slime!
- Check out these elf on a shelf coloring pages.
- So many indoor games for kids!
- Travel the world from your couch with this list of 40+ virtual field trips.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Paper mache is always a winner.
- Make reading even more fun with this PBKids summer reading challenge.