Today we have free Harry Potter Magical Beasts coloring pages to download and print. These unofficial Harry Potter coloring pages are great for kids of all ages – or better said, our little wizards and witches will be a hit in your house because they feature magical beasts inspiring any Harry Potter fan.
Magical beasts Coloring Pages for Kids
So grab your colored pencils, play your favorite Harry Potter movie, download these free printable Harry Potter coloring pages because this is a fun way to honor Hogwarts Houses, fill a rainy day or just have some coloring fun – you can even create your own Harry Potter coloring book.
Harry Potter’s Magical Beasts
In the Harry Potter universe, there are many different kinds of mythical creatures. The World of Harry Potter overflows with beasts, beings, spirits, and unknowns. There are many creatures to be found throughout the Harry Potter saga filling the Harry Potter books making it one of the most beloved series of all time.
The magical beasts list is long, but here are some of our favorite ones:
- The House Elf – immensely devoted and loyal to the one designated as their master.
- The Mandrake – a magical and sentient plant that has a root that looks like a human.
- The Unicorn – a white horse with a horn sticking out of its head and that possesses magical properties.
- The Hippogriff – a creature that had the front legs, wings, and head of a giant eagle and the body, hind legs, and tail of a horse.
- The Troll – a magical beast of prodigious strength and immense stupidity
- The Werewolf – a human being who becomes an uncontrollable and deadly wolf upon the rising of the full moon.
- The Phoenix – a large scarlet magical bird with red and gold plumage, along with a golden beak and talons, black eyes, and a long tail.
- The Basilisk – a giant serpent, also known as the King of Serpents.
- Dementor – creatures that feed on human happiness and is considered to be one of the foulest to inhabit the wizarding world.
- Dragons – giant winged, fire-breathing reptilian beasts.
- The Inferius – a dead body, reanimated by a Dark Wizard’s spell, similar to a zombie.
- The Thestral – a breed of winged horse with a skeletal body, face with reptilian features, and wide, leathery wings that resemble a bat’s.
If we missed any, please add them in the comments below!
Harry Potter Magical Beasts Coloring Pages
Sitting down with favorite coloring sheets are an easy way to visit magical placed from home. Free printables are my favorite screen-free activity for kids because they don’t require any preparation, and they can be done pretty much anywhere to keep a dull moment at bay.
Supplies Needed for Magical Beasts Coloring Pages
- Something to color with: crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Harry Potter Magical Beasts coloring pages template pdf — see red button below to download & print
SET OF HARRY POTTER MAGICAL BEASTS COLORING PAGES INCLUDES
- One coloring page featuring an awesome Hippogriff
- One coloring page featuring a magical Mandrake
Download & Print Harry Potter Coloring Pages Here
More Harry Potter Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Having a Harry Potter-themed party? Check out these Harry Potter birthday ideas for a magical party full of genius Harry Potter party ideas.
- Butterbeer ice cream, chocolate frogs, cauldron cakes, Luna Lovegoods pudding, and cockroach clusters… They all sound so good! Harry Potter snacks are a hit every time!
- With this Harry Potter spells list coloring page set, your kids can pretend to be a wizard in Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and use magic spells to open doors for one day.
- Add a Hogwarts coloring page to your party for even more coloring fun and inspire your next movie nights.
- Visit the Harry Potter escape room from the comfort of your house!
- Make your own Harry Potter wands!
- Oh so much awesome Harry Potter merch.
- Make some yummy Harry Potter cupcakes.
- Color this Harry Potter Christmas coloring page!
- Grab your colored pencils for this Dementor drawing you can color.
- Harry Potter stencils are always fun year round!
- I need the entire Vera Bradley Harry Potter collection. Now.
- Love this spell book journal idea!
- Make Harry Potter pumpkin juice.
- And for more magical beast fun, learn how to draw a dragon with this simple step by step tutorial.
Did your kids love our new coloring pages? Did they enjoy the Harry Potter coloring pages?