With Halloween being just around the corner, dressing up as their favorite character and having a Harry Potter series marathon sounds like a perfect way to celebrate Halloween this year. Check out these halloween activities pages, we promise your kids won’t be bored for a minute.
Harry Potter fans will love this new printable set that we’ve made for them! With this 14-page coloring page set, your kids can pretend to be a wizard in Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and use magic spells to open doors for one day. Or as many days as they want to!
Holiday activities for kids
Holidays make everything more special and memorable for kids of all ages. But sometimes it can be difficult to come up with new ways to celebrate holidays — don’t worry, we’ve got just what you need! Check out our holiday activities, from Christmas to Thanksgiving and Halloween, and everything in between.
What do you want to do today? No matter if you are looking for indoor or outdoor activities, arts and crafts for kids, or science experiments, you will find tons of kids activities to do here.
Finding engaging learning activity ideas is super easy here. We have something for every kid no matter their age or mood. Reading, writing, STEM, Science and so many other things can be learned through play! In fact.
But if you are looking for mess-free activities that also nurture creativity, coloring activities for kids are the way to go.
Download free Harry Potter spells list printables
Join Harry Potter in his adventures by learning these magic spells. In the harry potter series, there is a spell for everything, from the every day, like opening doors, to the extraordinary, like causing objects to levitate!
Our printable set has all of these Harry Potter spells that every wizard must know. Just print our Harry Potter printables, grab some crayons, colored pencils, watercolors, or whatever you want, and start coloring them!
(Unofficial) Harry Potter spells list
There are so many spells to learn, but in this printable set you will find:
- Wingardium Leviosa: Hover Charm; causes an object to levitate.
- Alohomora: used to unlock and open doors.
- Reparo: used to repair broken objects.
- Expecto Patronum: used to cast a Patronus, which guards against dementors and can be used for communications.
- Avada Kedavra: the Killing Curse; causes a green flash of light; Harry Potter is the only known survivor of this curse.*
- Crucio: causes the victim extreme pain.*
- Imperio: removes the victim’s free will and ability to make decisions for themself.*
- Riddikulus: causes the Boggart to transform into something the caster finds humorous.
- Stupefy: used to stun a victim.
- Petrificus Totalus: Full Body-Bind Curse; temporarily immobilizes the victim’s entire body.
- Expelliarmus: used to disarm another wizard.
*One of three Unforgivable Curses banned by the Ministry of Magic.
For more Harry Potter fun, check out The Unofficial Guide to Crafting the World of Harry Potter! It is full of fun crafts from Pencil Wands to House Colors Tie-Dye Shirts!
More ideas for Harry Potter fans:
- The Vera Bradley Harry Potter collection is here and I want it all!
- This Daniel Radcliffe kid reading experience can be enjoyed at home.
- Visit Hogwarts is Home for tons of Harry Potter activities.
- Take a virtual visit to Harry Potter History of magic tour!
- Make a spell book for kids to use for school!
- Harry Potter recipes for kids are perfect for a movie marathon!
- Find fun Harry Potter Gryffindor gifts that will be a hit during holidays or birthdays!
- This Harry Potter craft ideas looks just like a mandrake!
- Pretend you’re visiting Hogsmeade with our favorite Harry Potter butterbeer recipe.
- Got a little one? Check out our favorite Harry Potter for babies products.
- Try this Harry Potter pumpkin juice recipe.
- Get this hocus focus game board for an afternoon of family fun.
- Learn how to make fake snot that is easy to clean up!
- Hershey’s new halloween candy looks so delicious!