Here at Kids Activities Blog, we have been on a space kick recently. We are just fascinated at all the newest space developments, including how SpaceX docked at the International Space Station back in May.
If your kids are as fascinated as ours with everything that happens outside Earth, you will love the LEGO International Space Station!
This super cool LEGO set allows you to build your very own International Space Station. It even comes with a nearly 150 page book full of facts and information about the ISS.
The LEGO International Space Station is designed with adult collectors in mind. The details are plentiful, and the instructions are very detailed. The set includes 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable solar panels and a posable Canadarm2. There’s also a stand, 2 astronaut micro figures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle, and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts.
Because the shape of the LEGO ISS really resembles the real one, the LEGO version is delicate and works better as a display piece. The reviews even comment on how the completed set is nearly a work of art. The finished set is amazing in detail.
You can buy the LEGO Ideas International Space Station set on Amazon for $69.99. While LEGO recommends it for adult collectors, we think teens would love it as well.
YOU’LL LOVE THESE LEGO IDEAS TOO:
- You definitely need these 75+ Ideas, Tips, and Hacks for LEGOs.
- Make LEGO soap to get your kids washing their hands more.
- Do your kids need somewhere to play LEGOs? Check out these 12 Genuis LEGO table hacks.
- All the best LEGO party ideas for your next birthday!
- Try this LEGO Balance Scale STEM project with bricks you already own.
- You can get a LEGO waffle maker and build the best breakfast
- Is LEGO all over your house? Try these 37 Genuis LEGO Organization Ideas!
- You can use LEGO for leaning too. Here are 11 Ideas for Learning with LEGOs.
- You can make a DIY LEGO costume for Halloween or dress up.
- Learn how to make LEGO spaceships.