Anyone with kids who love NERF blasters know that parents end up with pieces everywhere, and that’s why we recommend the NERF Elite Dart Rover dart vacuum cleaner.
But what about storing all those darts and blasters after the battle has subsided?
As an Amazon Associate, kidsactivitiesblog.com will earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but we wouldn’t promote any product we don’t love!
It turns out that NERF has the solution to that too, with the NERF Elite Blaster Rack storage system!
No more tripping over the blasters or finding the darts under your couch or in the dog’s mouth (we’ve all been there, done that). The storage system is designed to hold up to 20 NERF blasters, plus the darts and clips.
The NERF Elite Blaster Rack is 24 inches tall, 28 inches wide, and just 12 inches deep, so it fits nicely in the corner of a bedroom or a playroom. The adjustable clips on top let your child move the racks around to hold their various size blasters and the attached drawers make great storage for the darts, goggles, and other smaller pieces.
You can order a NERF Elite Blaster Rack on Amazon for $49.99 and let your kids organize all their NERF blasters for the next big battle. Sometimes, organizing is half the fun!
YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Take your mind off dinner and use these easy dinner ideas.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will think these pranks for kids are hilarious.
- My kids love these active indoor games.
- These fun crafts for kids could turn your day around in 5 minutes!