How to Create a Fun NERF Battlefield
It’s summer time which means many of us want to take the fun outdoors and catch some of those beautiful sun rays. In fact, that is exactly what my family and I did this weekend. We went shopping for a few fun toys and today we are partnering with Toys “R” Us to share How to Create a Fun NERF Battlefield. After seeing this, you’ll definitely want to get in on the action.
What you Will Need to Make a NERF Battlefield:
- NERF N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 Blaster
- NERF N-Strike Elite Stryfe Blaster
- Duracell Coppertone AA Batteries (don’t want to forget these)
- Self-Filling Water Balloons (optional but this made things a lot more fun)
- Wood Palettes
- Anything else you can use to build your battlefield
How to Create a Fun NERF Battlefield:
- Start by unboxing your new NERF blasters.
- Install the batteries – this is the most important step because your blasters won’t work without them!
- Now, build your blaster. The NERF N-Strike Modulus Blaster has more than 30 combinations and features a targeting scope, drop grip, and dual-rail barrel. This also launches darts up to 90 feet away so have fun customizing it! The NERF Elite Stryfe Blaster is not customizable but don’t let the size fool you. It’s 6-dart dynamo allows you to launch darts up to 75 feet with one hand!
- It’s time to build the battlefield. Use boxes in your yard, place tables on their side, set up blankets and chairs to create a hiding fort. Get creative and create the ultimate battlefield.
- If you decide to use the self-filling water balloons like we did, I suggest placing them into a large cooler right in the middle of the battlefield. That way, each person is taking a risk by running to the middle to grab some. Not only can you be blasted with darts, but you have a chance of getting wet – SO FUN!
- This is the most important step – HAVE FUN. Get dad in on the action and enjoy a day out running around and dodging the other player’s darts. Fun in the sun never looked so good!
My boys had so much fun playing with their dad. Of course, I was the one taking pictures of all the fun but after I was done, I certainly played with them too!
Hey with Father’s Day coming up I can’t think of a better thing to get dad and the kids. It’s something the entire family can have fun with and besides, what dad doesn’t love NERF? I know my husband sure does (he’s totally a big kid).
The NERF blasters we used in this post are new and you can find those (along with the Duracell Batteries) at your local Toys “R” Us store (which by the way, our family basically lives there). I also want to mention that starting today (June 12th) through June 18th you can buy 1 pack of Duracell and get the 2nd 40% off. Select Elite Blasters will be 20% off during the same week too!
We are giving away a prize package that includes a $75 Toys “R” Us Gift Card and a pack of Duracell batteries to help you get started on building your NERF battlefield!
To enter, comment below sharing your (or your kids) favorite memory with Dad! A winner will be selected randomly from the comments on Friday, June 17th! Winner must reside in the US. Good Luck everyone!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Duracell. The opinions and text are all mine.