My kids always loved building forts with whatever they could find around the house. They even had an inexpensive tent that they would put up to play camping in their playroom.
I wish I had seen this amazing Fantasy Fort Teepee when they were younger because we would have needed one for each of them!
The Hearthsong Fantasy Fort Teepee is a do-it-yourself teepee that your kids can decorate all by themselves, in whatever medium they like. Whether it’s paint, markers, stickers, or crayons, they are all great options to design each of the teepee panels.
Each teepee comes with many different panels for your child to decorate–four upper, four middle, six lower, and two doors, along with poles to build the actual structure and hook and loop tape to hold it all together.
The teepee can stand up to 60 inches tall, but the center poles are adjustable, allowing it to fit in most rooms. Inside has enough space for a child to play or two smaller children to fit.
It’s the perfect hideaway for your kids and encourages all the creativity when planning the decorations. You could even string in some battery operated lights and make it a reading nook too.
The Hearthsong Fantasy Fort Teepee is available at Target for $44.96 and you might just need one for each of your kids too.
YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Take your mind off dinner and use these easy dinner ideas.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will think these pranks for kids are hilarious.
- My kids love these active indoor games.
- These fun crafts for kids could turn your day around in 5 minutes!