Father’s Day is just around the corner, and we believe handmade presents are just the way to make it more special!
Especially if it’s made by our little ones.
If your kid is unsure about what to give Dad to make this a memorable day, we have two cards that you can print and they can color.
These cards will show how much you love and appreciate them for being an awesome dad.
When is Father’s Day 2021?
In many countries, Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June; that means Father’s Day falls on June 20, 2021.
Whether you already got him a present or not, kids will love painting these homemade cards and we are sure Dad will love receiving them.
Free Printable Father’s Day Cards
You can make your own crayons to transform these cards into real masterpieces!
Choose Dad’s favorite colors to make them even more special. There is nothing like receiving a unique present from your kids.
Giving him these cards will remind him how special and loved he is whenever he looks at the cards.
Download our free printable Father’s Day 2020 cards below! And if you need more ideas for this special day, keep reading.
Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Looking for more Father’s Day gift ideas?
Make a Father’s Day Keepsake Book for a super thoughtful present. It’s so easy to do too!
Or what about an edible gift? Everyone loves food in a special day! We have so many father’s day food ideas: Make cupcakes topped with a fishing pole, or a funny neck tie appetizer for a fun lunch. There are some super easy ones like Cookies ‘n Cream Fudge Rocks that only needs three ingredients!
More Celebration of Fathers from Kids Activities Blog
- This father made the sweetest video of his little girl growing up.
- Over 100 Fathers day crafts for kids…these are so fun for dad!
- Gifts for dad from kids…these are good!
- Books for dads to read together.
- Grab this super cute Fathers day coloring page – it is a tie!
- Grab this Father’s Day card to color! It is free for dad.
- DIY mouse pad makes the best gift for dad!
- Make these DIY stepping stones for dad this year.
- And don’t miss our really fun crafts to do with your dad!