Are you looking for some gift inspiration for Father’s Day? Well here at Kids Activities Blog, we’ve got you covered! Today we wanted to share with you a big list of Father’s Day Gift Ideas.
There are gift ideas ranging from super funny, to simply adorable, and there are LOTS of dad jokes. Use this list as inspiration, and we’ll bet you’ll find that perfect gift in no time.
In no time at all, it will be Fathers Day. Even with overnight shipping, you don’t want to wait until the last minute to get dad a gift he will love.
Gone are the days where a simple mug with “World’s Best Dad” would do the trick.
I’m terrible at picking gifts, so I had my husband come up with a wishlist of things he would love to get. This list is great for Father’s Day and any other gift giving holiday in the future. What is best is that he can update it as he finds new things he likes!
A few of his friends even recommended these products, so I know this list has a gift for every dad!
Great Gifts for Dads
- Make remembering whether the dishwasher is clean or dirty couldn’t be simpler! We will definitely be getting this Magnetic Dirty-Clean Dishwasher Sign.
- Got a nerdy dad that is still classy and professional? This minimalist Millennium Falcon Tie can add a hint of geek to the fanciest ensemble.
- To cope with the number of times he’s heard Baby Shark Do-Do-Do-… a funny Shark Can Koozie!
- My husband is far from a wiz in the kitchen. This Air Fryer Cheat Sheet may be just what he needs!
- A gorgeous Lord of the Rings Trilogy poster for his home office! The minimalist design goes perfectly with the rest of our house.
- Put his best face forward with an All Natural Men’s Skin Care Set.
- If dad is just a little stinky, maybe this Rugged Cologne Sample Set so he can find a better scent?
- Oh this is neat! It is a Folding Wooden Beard Comb. It would really help him look his best all day long!
Gadgets and Gizmos for Dad
- Sleep is hard to come by for any parent. A Sleep Sound Machine is a top notch gift to help dad catch those extra Zs. It has 29 soothing sounds, so there is a perfect one for any dad.
- Never trust a weather man, says my husband. He’s had one too many fishing trips ruined by a promise of sunshine. I am not even slightly surprised that this At Home Weather Station is on his list.
- I haven’t ever met a dad that doesn’t love music. Sharing a love of that music with the next generation is easy, no matter the format! Sporting a cool retro style is this 8-in-1 Bluetooth Record Player!
- A 10-in-1 tool is so last year. Check out this unbelievable 37-in-1 Gadget Multi-tool that fits in his wallet!
- My husband’s bedside table is an absolute wreck, so he definitely needs this Cell Phone Dock and Organizer.
- For the hardworking father, a Deep Tissue Massager would make such a difference as he relaxes at the end of the day.
- If your husband is a DIY “master”, like mine, he would probably love this Magnetic Wristband! It makes it hard to lose the last tiny screw you need for the IKEA table you’ve just bought.
Personalized Gifts for Dads
If the mug with World’s Best Dad is your style, but you got him the mug last year, check out these!
- As a joke, I want to get “No, it doesn’t need more salt.” printed on this Personalized Cutting Board. He definitely needs the reminder.
- If he’s run out of room for pictures of his kids in his wallet, you can take it a step further! Get a picture of them printed on this Personalized Leather Wallet.
- Any outdoorsy fellow tends to keep a knife on him. Make the knife special with this Custom Engraved Pocket Knife!
- Wooden wristwatches are quickly becoming a popular trend! Hop on the wagon with this Personalized Wooden Wristwatch!
Father’s Day Gifts From Kids
- With this Breakfast Sandwich Maker, dad can make his favorite breakfast sandwiches!!
- This Beard Grooming Kit comes with special oils, conditioner, and combs.
- If Dad is handy around the house, he’ll definitely need this Multi Tool Gadget.
- This Stainless Steel Keychain is so precious, and dad will be able to use it for years to come.
- Need a new bedtime story for dad and the kids to read together? Check out I Love You, Daddy by Jilliam Harker.
- If dad has a lot of dogs, this Dog Dad T-Shirt is a must!
Subscription Boxes for Dad
The gifts for dads that just keep on giving! Make a reminder of your love a monthly occasion!
- Whether he keeps ruining socks or he just loves to have fun new socks, the Sock Fancy Subscription Box is perfect!
- Two words! Beef. Jerky. That’s right! They even have a monthly Beef Jerky Subscription Box! The perfect gift for me- I mean dad! The perfect gift for dad.
- Coffee makes the world go round! Try fun and exotic coffees from around the world with this Coffee Bean Subscription Box!
Father’s Day Ideas for Kids
- Make a homemade mousepad to remind Dad of your love, even when he’s at work!
- Write a dad and kid activities bucket list!
- Check out our mega list of Father’s Day activities.
- Kids of all ages will love these dad coloring pages.
- Read our favorite Father’s Day books together.
- Make a list of memories and things to do with Dad.
- These Fathers Day printable cards are customized for this year!
- Dad will love some homemade donuts for Father’s Day breakfast.
- Fathers Day idea for toddlers – make a handprint stepping stone!
- Our favorite weekend projects for dad and kids!
- Help kids create an I Love You This Much card.
- Pictures are everything in a memory book for dads.
- Cook up something special with Fathers Day food even kids can make.
- Print out these free printable Fathers Day cards to color.
- Turn a tie into a work of art in this Father’s Day idea for preschoolers.
- You’re Dad will love this diy stepping stone for father’s day!
- Kids can make this father’s day tie for their Dad this year!
How did these gift ideas work out for your family? Let us know in the comments below, we’d love to hear! Also, be sure to join us over on our Facebook page.