We have some great Fathers day recipes to tell your dad Happy Father’s Day! Treat your dad to a day of relaxation and good food with these 5 Simple Father’s Day Recipes Made on the Grill! Dad may need a little rest on his special day and what a good idea to grill some of his favorite yummy foods for the entire family in celebration of fathers day. Which is why these simple Fathers day recipes are perfect!
Simple Father’s Day Recipes Made on the Grill
The third Sunday of June is always a special day at our house. It is kinda crazy that we don’t slow down enough to celebrate things until a holiday comes around, but that is usually the case. Younger kids can help with prep work and watching the clock. Older kids can help with the meal.
Making these Father’s day dinners is a fantastic way to show your dad or father figure how much you love them and a great way to spend quality time with them. Plus, each recipe is an easy recipe and sure to quickly become your dad’s favorite recipes.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Grilled Steak Kabobs Recipe
These grilled steak kabobs are quick to prepare and make. It’s an easy way to enjoy a simple yet gorgeous dinner.
Ingredients Needed To Make Grilled Steak Kabobs:
For the Marinade:
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
How To Make Steak Kabobs For Fathers Day
- 2 pounds Petite Sirloin Beef, cut into cubes1 Red Onion, cubed
- 1 package Bella Mushrooms, cut in half
Go over Burnt Macaroni‘s Steak Kabobs to get the entire step-by-step direction. It’s one of the easiest recipes to make on the grill!
2. Grilled Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
These tasty grilled rosemary potatoes are a great side dish for your meal. It’s delicious with grilled steaks, salmon, fish, or chicken!
Ingredients Needed To Make Grilled Rosemary Potatoes:
How To Make Grilled Rosemary Potatoes:
- First, pre-boil the potatoes on the stove top in 1 teaspoon salt — this will need to cook until it’s soft enough to put a fork in the middle.
- Next, remove and drain.
- While the potatoes are cooling, put the olive oil and rosemary in a plastic bag.
- Then, add the potatoes and close. Make sure the potatoes are covered in the mixture.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours in advance.
- Remove from the fridge, and stack the potatoes on the skewers.
- Put on the grill for 20-30 minutes until golden brown (turn once or twice to make sure it cooks evenly).
3. Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Recipe
This grilled shrimp with pineapple recipe is a great way to spice up your dinner. It will please your friends and family, and it’ll be a breeze to prepare!
Ingredients Needed To Make Grilled Shrimp And Pineapple:
- Shrimp (20-25 count) peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Jerk Marinade
- Pineapple slices, cut into pieces
How To Make Grilled Shrimp And Pineapple:
- First, pour the marinade into a plastic bag, and then add the shrimp.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 20-30 minutes to marinate.
- Then, using a metal or wooden skewer, layer the shrimp and pineapple, and place on medium heat.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Grilled Mushrooms with Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella Recipe
These grilled mushrooms with tomatoes and fresh mozzarella are delicious and so filling. It can be served as a main course or as a side dish!
Ingredients Needed To Make Grilled Mushrooms With Tomatoes And Fresh Mozzarella:
- Portobello mushroom caps
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 additional tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Fresh basil, chopped
How To Make Grilled Mushrooms With Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella For Fathers Day
Head over to The Food Network for this delicious recipe and for the step-by-step grilling instructions.
5. Grilled Peaches with Honey & Cinnamon
Nothing beats the grilled peaches with honey & cinnamon as your dessert after eating all those steaks, kabobs, shrimps, potatoes, and mushrooms. It’s very simple and not to say, quick to make!
Ingredients Needed To Make Grilled Peaches With Honey & Cinnamon:
- Peaches, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, for the top
How To Make Grilled Peaches With Honey & Cinnamon:
- After the peaches are cut in half, drizzle a half tablespoon of honey on each peach.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/4 tablespoon brown sugar over each peach.
- Place the peach flat side down on the grill for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve warm — add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
MORE Grilled Recipes And Other Great Fathers Day Recipes From Kids Activities blog
Looking for more delicious dinners and health recipes for Father’s day? Then try these! They’re all of dad’s favorite foods and is the perfect way to say I love you! Reach dad’s heart with an delicious and easy meal.
- Try the 5 of the Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Ever to go with your dad’s favorite soup like French onion soup or tomato soup. It’s the perfect dish!
- Is dad a fan of BBQ? Try these 18 Flavor-Filled Backyard Grilling Recipes
- I love these yummy grilled chicken thighs! Pair it with classic macaroni salad, green beans, and impress dad with a great meal.
- 20 Delicious Grilled Chicken Recipes
- 5 Super Cheesy Grilled Cheese Recipes
- You’re Dad will love this diy stepping stone for father’s day!
- Kids can make this father’s day tie for their Dad this year!
Now all you need now are some fun fathers day desserts!
What Father’s Day grilling recipe are you going to try first for your dad?