Happy Father’s Day! Treat dad to a day of relaxation and good food with these 5 Father’s Day Recipes Made on the Grill! Dad may need a little rest on his special day and what a good idea to grill some of his favorite foods for the entire family in celebration of fathers day.
5 Father’s Day Recipes Made on the Grill
The third Sunday of June is always a special day at our house. It is kinda crazy that we don’t slow down enough to celebrate things until a holiday comes around, but that is usually the case. Younger kids can help with the prep work and watching the clock. Older kids can help with the meal.
This post contains affiliate links.
Steak Kabobs Father’s Day Recipe
For the marinade
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- A Tablespoons of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- A Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
For the kabobs
- 2 pounds Petite Sirloin Beef, cut into cubes
- 1 Red Onion, cubed
- 1 package Bella Mushrooms, cut in half
Go over to get the entire step by step directions for making Burnt Macaroni‘s Steak Kabobs are one of the easiest recipes to make on the grill!
Grilled Rosemary Potatoes
- First, pre-boil the potatoes on the stove top in 1 teaspoon salt — this will need to cook until it’s soft enough to put a fork in the middle.
- Next, remove and drain.
- While the potatoes are cooling, put the olive oil and rosemary in a plastic bag.
- Then, add the potatoes and close. Make sure the potatoes are covered in the mixture.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours in advance.
- Remove from the fridge, and stack the potatoes on the skewers.
- Put on the grill for 20-30 minutes until golden brown (turn once or twice to make sure it cooks evenly).
Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Father’s Day Recipe
- Shrimp (20-25 count) peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Jerk Marinade
- Pineapple slices, cut into pieces
- First, pour the marinade into a plastic bag, and then add the shrimp. Put in the refrigerator for at least 20-30 minutes to marinate.
- Then, using a metal or wooden skewer, layer the shrimp and pineapple, and place on medium heat. Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Grilled Mushrooms with Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella Recipe
- Portobello Mushroom caps
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3 additional Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Fresh Mozzarella, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Fresh Basil, chopped
Head on over to The Food Network for this delicious recipe for the step by step grilling instructions.
Grilled Peaches with Honey & Cinnamon Recipe
- Peaches, cut in half
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream, for the top
- After the peaches are cut in half, drizzle a half tablespoon of honey on each peach
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 tablespoon brown sugar over each peach
- Place peach flat side down on the grill for about 4 minutes
- Remove from grill and serve warm — add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top
MORE FATHERS DAY FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- This father made the sweetest video of his little girl growing up.
- Over 100 Fathers day crafts for kids…these are so fun for dad!
- Gifts for dad from kids…these are good!
- Books for dads to read together.
- Grab this super cute Fathers day coloring page – it is a tie!
- Grab this Father’s Day card to color! It is free for dad.
- DIY mouse pad makes the best gift for dad!
- Make these DIY stepping stones for dad this year.
- And don’t miss our really fun crafts to do with your dad!
- Download & print these fathers day cards.
- Love these free printable fathers day cards!
What fathers day grilling recipe are you going to try first for dad? All you need now are some fun fathers day desserts!