Happy Father’s Day! Treat dad to a day of relaxation and good food with these 5 Father’s Day Recipes Made on the Grill!
5 Father’s Day Recipes Made on the Grill
This post contains affiliate links.
Steak Kabobs Father’s Day Recipe
For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- A Tablespoons of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- A Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
For the kabobs:
- 2 pounds Petite Sirloin Beef, cut into cubes
- 1 Red Onion, cubed
- 1 package Bella Mushrooms, cut in half
Burnt Macaroni‘s Steak Kabobs are one of the easiest recipes to make on the grill!
Grilled Rosemary Potatoes
- First, pre-boil the potatoes on the stove top in 1 teaspoon salt — this will need to cook until it’s soft enough to put a fork in the middle.
- Next, remove and drain.
- While the potatoes are cooling, put the olive oil and rosemary in a plastic bag.
- Then, add the potatoes and close. Make sure the potatoes are covered in the mixture.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours in advance.
- Remove from the fridge, and stack the potatoes on the skewers.
- Put on the grill for 20-30 minutes until golden brown (turn once or twice to make sure it cooks evenly).
Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Father’s Day Recipe
- Shrimp (20-25 count) peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Jerk Marinade
- Pineapple slices, cut into pieces
- First, pour the marinade into a plastic bag, and then add the shrimp. Put in the refrigerator for at least 20-30 minutes to marinate.
- Then, using a metal or wooden skewer, layer the shrimp and pineapple, and place on medium heat. Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Grilled Mushrooms with Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella
- Portobello Mushroom caps
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3 additional Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Fresh Mozzarella, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Fresh Basil, chopped
Head on over to The Food Network for this delicious recipe!
Grilled Peaches with Honey & Cinnamon
- Peaches, cut in half
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream, for the top
- After the peaches are cut in half, drizzle a half tablespoon of honey on each peach
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 tablespoon brown sugar over each peach
- Place peach flat side down on the grill for about 4 minutes
- Remove from grill and serve warm — add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
Nothing makes me happier than finding new kitchen gadgets that really work! Here are some of my favorites:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Ways to Celebrate Father’s Day!
- Father’s Day Accordion Card
- Homemade Father’s Day Mouse Pad Craft
- Free Father’s Day Doodle Art Cards to Color
- Father’s Day Tie Windsock
- The Perfect Father’s Day Present is a Fun Kit Gift!
- Father’s Day Stepping Stone
- 75+ Amazing Father’s Day Ideas
- Father’s Day Neck Ties
How are you celebrating Father’s Day this year? Comment below and tell us what you are grilling!