Goldfish is making snack time more interesting. That’s because they recently announced they’re launching some special-edition crackers featuring some very special Disney princesses… and your kids will want them all!
This isn’t just new collectible packaging, designed to entice your kids the next time you’re strolling down the aisles of Target.
The cheddar crackers actually come in the shape of some special Disney princess characters! Let’s be honest, kids loved shaped food (and I do too).
Which Disney princesses are going to be Goldfish crackers?
Ariel, Moana, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Cinderella, and Tiana are the six princesses getting the royal treatment, as they’ve been paired up and their pictures will be the face of the limited-edition Disney princess Goldfish crackers. There are three different princess-themed bags in total.
Peek inside each of the snack packs, and the crackers won’t be in the shape of fish; rather, your kids will discover crackers in the shape of three princesses: Cinderella, Jasmine, and Moana. Asking them to sort them by princesses totally count as a learning at home activity too.
Just in case the princess crackers shapes aren’t enough for your kids to squeal in delight about, the packages will also include a pink Goldfish cracker.
These crackers are going to go perfectly with all our Disney+ streaming this summer. The Disney princess crackers launch in early June and will available in Target.
But that’s not all! Goldfish is mixing things up again with the release of Marvel cheddar crackers this Summer too. These special-edition crackers will come in the shape of Black Panther, Black Widow, Iron Man, as well as the Avenger symbol.
My kids spend the day snacking, and they’re going to love having these princess and Marvel character snacks in their rotation. When the special-edition Goldfish crackers launch in June, go stock up before they sell out!
RELATED STUCK AT HOME POSTS:
- Explore these awesome virtual museum tours.
- Headbands with buttons for nurses is a fun project!
- These easy dinner ideas give you one less thing to worry about.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Sew masks for nurses or make masks without sewing.
- Make a homemade bidet.
- Learn how to homeschool preschool.
- Apply for a scholarship to Codeacademy.
- Print off educational worksheets for kids!
- Set up a neighborhood bear hunt. Your kids will love it!
- Play these 50 science games for kids.
- Prepare for the week by making 5 dinners in 1 hour!
- You know you need these LEGO storage ideas.
- Make a headband for attaching masks.
- Check out these Zoom hacks as you work and homeschool!
- Check out these amazing five minute crafts.
- Try these these cool Halloween party games for kids!