Let’s make a preschool matching game!
It is a really easy DIY preschool matching game that uses leftover plastic Easter Eggs.
If you have a preschooler, then you will love this easy (& genius) way to learn!
Make a Preschool Letter Matching Game with Easter Eggs
At this time of year, you can find those plastic Easter Eggs most places right now. You may even have a bin full of them leftover from last Easter!
If you don’t have any around, you can purchase 50 eggs on Amazon (affiliate link) for as little at $12.99 with free shipping.
Grab any extra plastic eggs you have around because they are great for Easter fun, but also as a matching game.
Supplies Needed to Make Preschool Letter Matching Game
You will need:
- at least 26 eggs
- Sharpie Marker
How to Make Preschool Letter Matching Game
- On one side of the plastic egg, write a capital letter.
- On the other side the corresponding lower case letter.
For beginners: It might be helpful to divide the capital letters from the lower case letters.
For intermediate skill level: Once they are able to make matches easier, you can put them all in a pile together.
For advanced preschoolers: To challenge them further, you can mix and match colors for the letters.
If your preschooler has mastered these, then you might want to check out our Easter Egg activity that teaches kids how to read.
MORE FUN THINGS TO DO FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Check out these kids education websites offering free subscriptions.
- Help your kids learn how to make bubbles at home!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts are so fun and easy!
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Have fun coloring our awesome Fortnite coloring pages.
Did your kids have fun with the preschool letter matching game?