Now is the time for creative play with Easter Eggs. If you have a preschooler, then you will love this easy educational find!
You can find Easter Eggs most places right now. They are great for Easter fun, but also as a matching game.
You can purchase 50 eggs on Amazon for as little at $12.99 with free shipping. You will need at least 26 eggs, and a Sharpie Marker for this project.
You will write a capital letter on one side of the egg, and a lower case on the other. For beginners, it might be helpful to divide the capital letters from the lower case letters. Once they are able to make matches easier, you can put them all in a pile together. To challenge them further, you can mix and match colors for the letters.
If your preschooler has mastered these, then you might want to check out our Easter Egg activity that teaches kids how to read.
MORE FUN THINGS TO DO WHILE YOU’RE STUCK AT HOME:
- Check out these kids education websites offering free subscriptions.
- Help your kids learn how to make bubbles at home!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts are so fun and easy!
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Have fun coloring our awesome Fortnite coloring pages.