I don’t know about you, but sometimes it feels like I run on caffeine. That’s where these easy coffee recipes for busy moms come in. Almost all the ingredients you need are available right in your kitchen!
Easy to make Coffee Recipes at home
Why go through the drive-thru when you can make your own at home?
These recipes are equally delicious, just like those bought in coffee shops and it does not break the bank!
1. Mason Jar Cold Brew Coffee Recipe
Power up your morning with The Zen of Making‘s mason jar cold brew coffee. It’s strong enough to wake you up and the best part is, no fancy equipment is needed to make one!
2. Peppermint Mocha Latte Coffee Recipe
This holiday coffee won’t disappoint! It’s a perfect way to end a long day. Check out how Growing Up Gabel makes one.
3. Italian Coffee Recipe
Coffee and chocolate, you say? Try Nellie Bellie‘s Italian coffee recipe! Add a little rum or Bailey for a little bit of fun!
4. Mexican Coffee Recipe
Or you can also try this Mexican Coffee by Nellie Bellie where coffee is combined with chocolate, brown sugar, and cinnamon! Yum!
5. Easy Cinnamon Coffee Recipe
Looking for an alternative to pumpkin spice coffee? The Frugal Girls‘ easy cinnamon coffee would be the best option!
6. Gingerbread Coffee Recipe
With a hint of warm gingerbread spices, Gingerbread Coffee by Kristine’s Kitchen adds a distinctive touch to your warm coffee.
7. Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
Blend coffee and butter gives you a creamy, tasty, and healthy bulletproof coffee. Check out Cheerfully Imperfect‘s version of this.
8. Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Recipe
Stockpiling Moms‘ crockpot pumpkin spice latte may be a copycat version of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice lattes, but it has fewer calories. It is perfect for any day of fall!
9. Flat White – Australian Coffee Recipe
Looking for more coffee and less milk for your morning elixir? Try Nellie Bellie‘s recipe.
10. The Perfect Latte Coffee Recipe
Ditch the coffee shops and save more with Nellie Bellie‘s recipe to make the perfect latte every single day!
11. Coconut Milk Latte Coffee Recipe
If black coffee isn’t for your tastebuds and looking for a healthier alternative to creamers, Stupid as Paleo has a solution for you — coconut milk!
12. Breakfast Coffee Banana Smoothie Recipe
Homemade Hooplah‘s easy smoothie made with bananas, yogurt, and Folgers Instant Coffee is a great way to power up any time of your day.
13. Canadian Coffee Recipe
Who wouldn’t love coffee and ice cream in their mugs? Read Nellie Bellie‘s Canadian coffee recipe and make one now!
iced coffee recipes
14. Coffee Ice Cubes Recipe
Tired of ice watering your coffees down? Try Stockpiling Mom’s coffee ice cube idea and thank us later!
15. Iced Coffee Latte Popsicles Recipe
Thinking of other ways how to get coffee aside from drinking it from a cup or mug? The Nerd’s Wife has a brilliant idea to create popsicles! Check it out!
16. The Perfect Iced Coffee Recipe
It only takes 5 minutes to make your perfect iced coffee! It tastes a lot better and costs way lower than those bought through the drive-thru! Whole and Heavenly Oven can show you how to whip it up!
17. Scandinavian Egg Coffee Recipe
Are you up for a cup of joe with an egg? Complete Recipes will show you how to make one.
18. Caramel Frappe Coffee Recipe
This caramel frappe is oh so easy to make and tastes just like McDonald’s!! The recipe can be found at Sweet Pennies from Heaven.
19. Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe
Iced coffee? Yum! The Shabby Creek Cottage‘s caramel vanilla iced coffee? DOUBLE YUM!
20. Coffee Milkshakes Recipe
Strong coffee plus ice cream plus chocolate syrup brings the best comfort food or drink ever! Foodie With Family has the perfect recipe!
More Coffee Recipes
- You might also enjoy these homemade latte recipes!
- Or if iced coffee is more your thing, try out this delicious Brown Sugar Iced Latte.
- These Caffeinated Recipes for Coffee Lovers are perfect for an afternoon caffeine fix!
- Looking for a way to spice up a boring cup of coffee? These 6 Two-Ingredient Ways to Fancy Your Cup of Coffee should do the trick.
- Check out these 5 Good Morning Coffee Recipes that will totally wake you up!
What are your top 5 coffee recipes to try out? Let us know in the comments below!