Cooking for a crowd? This yummy ham and egg breakfast casserole recipe is super quick and easy to make. This breakfast casserole is simple enough for teenagers to tackle on their own, and fun enough to involve little ones as well.
Ham and Egg Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pkg (about 8 oz) cubed ham
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll dough in 13×9 in baking dish. Pinch seams together so there are no holes in the dough.
- Sprinkle ham cubes on top of dough.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, & pepper until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture over ham.
- Sprinkle cheddar & mozzarella cheeses over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until center is set. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing into squares.
There you have it – breakfast for a crowd, made for relatively cheap, & filling enough to hold everyone for a few hours until you can get the turkey to the table!