Updated for April 2020: Yay! Free Mickey Mouse Bedtime Call is BAAAAACK…we have the Mickey Mouse phone number!
You and your child can call Mickey Mouse for free.
If you find yourself needing to calm your child down before they head to bed, say no more! Your Kids Can Get A Free Bedtime Message from Mickey or several of his friends!
Here’s how to call Mickey Mouse & Friends on the bedtime hotline to hear their iconic voices…
How Do I Call Mickey Mouse in 2020?
In Fall 2019, Disney relaunched the Disney Bedtime Hotline which is a toll-free service with special messages from one of Disney’s iconic characters.
Kids could choose to have a bedtime conversation with their favorite Disney characters:
- Mickey Mouse
- Anna from Frozen
- Elsa from Frozen
- Yoda from Star Wars.
In September of 2019, Disney cancelled the bedtime hotline. At that time, the only way to receive a (not-so-personal) bedtime message was through the following method…
Goodnight Message from Mickey and Friends
We found the following video that our kids loved:
Inside the video are bedtime messages from Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy & Goofy. Just fast forward to the character at the timestamps below to hear their message:
- Mickey Mouse from 0:40-1:15
- Minnie Mouse from 1:15-1:54
- Donald Duck from 1:55-2:26
- Daisy Duck from 2:26-3:06
- Goofy from 3:06-3:48
Pull up the video on your phone, and your child can hear the special bedtime message.
Free Disney Bedtime Hotline Returns April 2020
Yep! We have the new Mickey Mouse phone number:
Parents, add a touch of Disney magic to bedtime. For a limited time call 877-7-MICKEY (I can’t help singing the M-I-C-K-E-Y) for a special bedtime message from:
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
But that isn’t all! Check out these fun things from Disney that will make your family bedtime so much easier:
Free Disney Sleep Activity Cards & Sleep Progress Chart
Your child can choose from Adventures with Mickey & Donald or Bow Much Fun with Minnie & Daisy and together you can use the sleep activity cards to wind down each night before bed.
The sleep progress chart is the perfect sleep rewards chart allowing your child to associate sleep with all the goodness that is Disney!
Pssst…keep scrolling down the page and you will see the sweetest bedtime box…ever!
Call Mickey Mouse
If you have a toddler child, check out this fun potty training rewards idea from Mickey and Friends.
More Fun Sleep Resources
- Bedtime is made easier with this homemade massage oil for kids.
- Bring the galaxy sooo much closer with stars in a bottle.
- Your bedtime schedule made simple with this DIY bedtime clock.
- Need some good bedtime stories?
- I love this free printable bedtime routine chart.
- Need a good bedtime routine for 1 year old?
More Fun with Disney – Mickey & More
- Daytime is so much more fun with these Disney crafts for the whole family!
- Princesses are my favorite. Here are some Disney Princess craft ideas.
- I can do it! Gaston pushups.
- Soooo cute! Mickey Mouse tie dye shirt.
–>Learn the easiest way for writing numbers here.
Let’s all fall asleep peacefully in our sweet Disney dreams…