This holiday season, turn kids’ artwork into a Christmas ornament for the perfect gift. These customized keepsakes make great gifts for grandparents, aunts and uncles, and even teachers!
How To Turn Kids’ Artwork Into a Christmas Ornament
We are so excited to partner with Photoball.com to share this simple gift idea with you. Their awesome site allows you to customize ornaments and sports balls with printed images for a one-of-a-kind gift.
The ornaments are made of flexible PVC vinyl, so they won’t shatter or break. And because the image is printed directly onto the surface, your custom ornament will last for years to come!
To create your ornament, simply upload a photo or scan of your child’s artwork into the Photoball.com Design Wizard. Once your order is placed, it will be shipped in 3 business days or less.
Here are some of our favorite ways to incorporate a custom photo ornament into your holidays:
- Begin a new tradition! Scan your favorite piece of artwork your child brought home from school each year and watch as their talents grow year-to-year.
- Make a keepsake. Have every student in your child’s class sign a piece of paper. Scan it and upload it to create an ornament their teacher will cherish.
- Memorialize your card. You spend all year capturing your family photo for your Christmas card — put it on an ornament every year, too.
- Celebrate milestones. Record baby’s first Christmas, wedding photos, and more by adding these memories to a photo ornament.
- Don’t forget your pets! How cute would it be to put your puppy or kitten on a photo ornament?
For even more fun, have your child draw directly on the ornament with Sharpie markers.
This is a super fun way to get them involved. You could have them draw a cool frame around their artwork or sign the ornament. They can even dress up a blank one!
Each ornament comes ready-to-hang in a clear acrylic box that is great for gift wrapping.
My son, Andrew, is so excited to give his artwork ornaments as gifts this year. There’s still time to order yours, too!