So many delicious recipes to make with Peeps!
This Easter you are going to have so much fun making Peep recipes. I had no idea there were so many super fun desserts you could make with these marshmallow treats. These are also great to keep around if you find yourself a week after Easter with a ton of Peeps laying around!
We also have more than 200 Easter crafts and activities to check out!
15 Fun & Yummy Peep Recipes
- These rice krispy treats have a secret, the icing is actually melted Peeps! How fun!
- If you forgot all about making a dessert for Easter dinner, this Peeps cake is quick and easy. from Spend with Pennies
- Blue jello and whipped cream are the perfect pool for swimming Peeps! from The First Year Blog
- Peeps skillet s’mores are a fun way to fulfill your s’mores craving and use up those extra Peeps you have from Easter. from How Sweet Eats
- Kids love to make this fun Peeps bunny bark because they can have fun and not worry about how it looks – it always turns out perfect. from Love From The Oven
- These Peep brownies are full of marshmallow and Cadbury eggs – yum! from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
- Make Peep s’mores with Peeps instead of those old boring marshmallows. 😉 from Domestic Super Hero
- This super easy popcorn mix is full of Easter candy and of course, Peeps! from Love and Marriage
- These miniature bunny bundt cakes are adorable and would look so cute on an Easter place setting. from Young At Heart Mommy
- These tiny brownie bombs are a perfect little dessert treat to sit out for Easter gusts. from The Domestic Rebel
- My kids love making popcorn ball Easter eggs. from What’s Cooking Love
- This cheesecake trifle is such a delicious Easter dessert. from Something Swanky
- Another fun way to use leftover Peeps is to put them inside this Peeps cake. from Bitz n Giggles
- My kiddos love this ice cream with Peep syrup on top. from My Recipe Magic
- This colorful vanilla Peep pudding is a fun dessert for the kids. from Raining Hot Coupons
Looking for even more Easter treats? Here are 22 more of our favorite recipes for Easter treats.