My kids always loved night time swimming in the summer. With the sun beating down, the pool was still warm but much more enjoyable than in the early afternoon.
These Light-Up Dinosaur Bath Toys would be a great night time pool toy, whether you’re in a big swimming pool or a kiddie pool, or even in the bathtub!
Each pack of dinosaurs comes with six prehistoric friends in more natural dinosaur colors. There’s a Brontosaurus, a Tyrannosaurus rex, a Stegosaurus, a Dimetrodor, a Parasaurolophus, and a Pachycephalosaurus. They’re designed for little hands, about the size of Fisher Price Little People.
Once these critters are exposed to water, they begin glow and flash with the embedded lights. Turn down the lights in the bathroom (or use them for a night swim outside) and you’ll be swimming with glowing dinosaurs.
Each dinosaur comes with that are already included and installed. Battery life is approximately 3 months. Reviews suggest storing the dinosaurs on their side when not in use as the battery sensors are on the bottom.
Would your child love to take a bath with dinosaurs? You can purchase a set of your own on Amazon for just $13.90.
FOR MORE DINOSAUR IDEAS FOR KIDS:
- For all kinds of dinosaur ideas, these 50 Dinosaur Crafts & Activities will have something for every kids you know.
- This Printable Dinosaur Coloring Poster is perfect for rainy days.
- Decorate your kid’s bedrooms with glow-in-the-dark dinosaur wall decals.
- Did you know that the spinosaurus is the first known swimming dinosaur?
- Make Dinosaur Surprise Eggs and discover what dinosaurs are hiding inside.
- This Dinosaur Dig Sensory Bin are so much fun for kids who like dig or for aspiring paleontologists.
- Did you know experts say kids who are obsessed with dinosaurs are smarter?
- If it’s birthday season, here’s how to plan a dinosaur themed birthday party.
- Make Jurassic waffles for breakfast with a mini dinosaur waffle maker!
- This dad built the most amazing dinosaur play set for his kids in his backyard.