I get that there are cat people and not-so-cat people, but we cat people know that cats are surprisingly sensitive to certain things.
I mean, sure, there are some cats who couldn’t give two figs about you as long as their food dish is full and they have something to scratch, but others?
Other cats just want everything to be all right.
My cat Calliope is one of those.
Calliope hates the sound of a baby crying.
I’m not sure what it is about that sound, but if I’m watching anything on my computer and she hears a baby crying, she’s in my lap immediately.
This cat is a lot like mine.
Anytime its owner starts to cry (fake crying, sure, but still), this cat comes running and does its best to comfort and protect ‘mama’ until she feels better.
Take a look!
Cat Comforts Owner When She Cries Video
I don’t know if maybe kitty thinks it’s a game, or what, but I love that if ever its ‘mama’ really is sad, it’ll be right there to lend a helping ‘paw’.
Want to see more great videos?
MORE CAT FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Cat in the Hat crafts & school projects for kids
- Cat coloring pages for kids & adults
- These funny videos of cats saying no!
- Funny video of cats fighting over milk.
- Free Pete the Cat activities and printables.
- Cat cookies make the cutest dessert ever!