If you’re ever in the Tulsa area…
…you should make it a point to visit Third and Kenosha during your visit.
There you’ll find the GuRuStu Advertising agency, home of Sir Whines A Lot, the “Cashnip Kitty.”
Sir Whines A Lot got his name because, well, he’s a whiner.
The agency brought him in as their official ‘office cat’ and pretty soon noticed dollar bills on the floor every morning when they’d open shop.
Turns out, people were using the dollars to try to attract Sir Whines A Lot, and he, in turn, would snatch the money right from their hands.
As word got out about this furry felon, more and more people stopped by to see him in action.
Stu, the head of GuRuStu, thought it was hilarious and thought it was a fantastic way to receive donations for the homeless.
Now several hundreds of dollars have been donated, thanks to Sir Whines A Lot, to the Tulsa Day Center for the Homeless.
As for Sir Whines A Lot?
He’s become so popular he even has his own Facebook page now!
Take a look!
Video of Tulsa’s Cashnip Kitty
Want to see more great videos?
More Cat Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Crazy cat eyes
- Grab our cat coloring pages — they are so cute!
- Check out our Cat in the Hat crafts for preschoolers and older…
- We love Pete the Cat!
- Color our Halloween cat coloring pages.
- OMG! So cute. Cats and sparkling water is genius.
- This is such a funny cat video: cats fighting over milk.
- Get rid of cat fleas.
- Funny cat videos of cats say no.
- Another funny cat video of a cat playing fetch.