Costco is Selling Cookies and Cream Cupcakes and I’m On My Way
Costco is always coming to our rescue with the best desserts to try. A huge $6 pumpkin pie? A Caramel Tres Leche Bar Cake? An entire tray of Christmas cookies? Sign us up for all of them please!
And now, the latest and greatest? Costco is offering Cookies and Cream Cupcakes!
These amazing little yellow cake cupcakes are topped with chocolate chip mousse. Then, that already delicious concoction is then topped with a chocolate chip cookie. It’s a cupcake AND a cookie, all in one dessert. Plus the chocolate chip mousse just sounds like something you can’t go wrong eating.
Even better, the Costco Cookies and Cream Cupcakes come in a 12-pack for just $10.99. That’s not even a dollar per cupcake, and that includes a cookie with it.
Since every Costco bakery has different offerings, you’ll have to be sure to check at yours to see if these awesome new cupcakes are one of the offerings. If so, you’ll definitely need a package of them to be able to have a proper taste test.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.