It’s party time and one of the best dishes to share is a hot dip. I love dips because they are super easy and this Easy Artichoke Party Dip lives up to its name.
Despite using only a handful of ingredients, this dish out does itself in taste!
And did I mention how easy this dish is? All you need is your food processor and you are set!
Here’s the recipe:
Easy Artichoke Party Dip
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 8 oz jar Mayo
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place hearts, 1 cup of cheese, mayo, garlic, cayenne pepper and zest in a food processor
- Process until smooth
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- Spread the dip into a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Serve with crackers or bread