Fall food is fun and one of the best food! Snuggle up with a book in front of the fire, and one of these yummy 5 fantastic fall side dishes for a yummy snack.
fantastic Fall Side Dish recipes that the whole family will enjoy
Cooler weather is the best time to turn to the kitchen and try hearty new fall dishes! I love getting cozy in a warm kitchen with my loved ones, and trying new meals together.
Whether you are looking for sides for a football party, pumpkin carving get-together, or even Thanksgiving, these 5 Fantastic Fall Side Dishes fit the bill!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
You have so many different ways to make this personalized recipe. Before I made this, I had never enjoyed brussels sprouts!
Ingredients Needed to Make Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
- 1 Shallot
- Pancetta 1/2 inch thick slice
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Fresh Brussels sprouts (20 or so)
- 1/2 cup water
You may check Roasted Brussels for the instructions! I had never even tried brussels sprouts. So after making these incredible roasted brussels sprouts with pancetta, I was in love! It’s also super easy to make.
2. Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots Recipe
Garlic plus butter with carrots, the perfect combination to boost your appetite on any occasion. This mouth-watering side dish is so tender that you would not even know that they are carrots!
Ingredients Needed to Make Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots Recipe
- Carrots, cut diagonally into 3-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped parsley
How to Make Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add the garlic and cook until lightly browned.
- Toss the carrots with the garlic butter and combine.
- Transfer to baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh parsley.
3. Scalloped Corn Casserole Recipe
Great news for corn lovers like I do, this recipe goes well with any main dish! That’s what’s good about corn, it has a unique taste characteristic that perfectly blends with any food!
Ingredients Needed to Make Scalloped Corn Casserole Recipe
- Package of Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 can cream corn
- 2 eggs
- A can of whole corn, drained
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Can of Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Check Scalloped Corn Casserole for directions. It can go well with so many fall main courses!
4. Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
Another big-hit for your dinner table, not only are they delicious, but they can be a good meal for the next day. Just heat them up and they will be ready to be served in just a few minutes, and they taste like newly cooked!
Ingredients Needed to Make Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork in many different places. Bake potatoes for 1 hour.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half. Then, scoop out the potatoes, and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add half of the cheese, and then stir in sour cream, bacon, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato skins. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes longer.
5. Zucchini Parmesan Chips Recipe
Do you love zucchini and chips at the same time? Just don’t expect classic chips with a crunchy texture but you will be more than satisfied with how healthy these can be!
Ingredients Needed to Make Zucchini Parmesan Chips Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, half mixed in, half sprinkled on top when finished
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into chip slices
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Here’s another easy side dish perfect for fall. Try these zucchini parmesan chips that are almost like potato chips with parmesan cheese. This is the perfect side dish for any meal, and it also works as a snack!
More seasonal food recipes to try from kids activities blog
- Easy and Quick Fall Apple Recipes
- 50+ Pumpkin Recipes to Make This Fall
- Easy Desserts for Fall
- 40+ Favorite Comfort Food Recipes for Winter Days…Brrrr!
- 5 Yummy Memorial Day Recipes to Kick Off Summer!
- 5 Easy Homemade Slurpees Recipes this Summer!
- Yummy Homemade Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe that Taste Like Autumn!
What is your favorite fall side dish? Comment below!