Are you looking to have healthier feet and nails? Look no further! Essential oils can be great DIY home remedies for some of the issues you may be facing with your feet and nails. Here are some of the best essential oils for healthy nails.
Essential Oils for Healthy Nails
- Tea Tree – There are a number of benefits that tea tree essential oil has to offer. For starters, its powerful antiseptic properties make it a great option for treating foot and toenail fungus. It’s also believed to be a good home remedy for getting rid of warts.
- Orange – Orange essential oil’s antifungal properties make it another great option for treating toenail fungus. Some recipes recommend combining a drop of orange essential oil with tea tree essential oil.
- Chamomile – Are you suffering from foot pain and inflammation? If so, you might want to consider trying out chamomile essential oil. The flavonoids in chamomile offer anti-inflammatory properties that can help you feel relief.
- Lavender – This EO is a great option if you’re aiming for healthy feet and nails. Lavender oil is thought to help with mild foot and toenail fungal infections. In addition, lavender oil is also a great pain reliever, so it may be able to reduce your foot pain.
- Lemon – Lemon essential oil can benefit your feet in several ways! Not only can it help ward off fungal infections due to its antiseptic properties, but it’s also known to help improve blood circulation.
- Peppermint – Trying to find a DIY home remedy for your neuropathy? Peppermint essential oil may be a good option. Peppermint relaxes muscles to reduce pain, which may help you feel foot relief.
- Frankincense – Are you suffering from dry feet? If so, look no further than Frankincense essential oil. This EO can help soothe skin dryness and promote new skin cell growth to keep your feet looking and feeling beautiful!
- Eucalyptus – This is another essential oil you may want to consider if you’re suffering from foot dryness. It works by hydrating your skin. In addition, it can also help get rid of the bacteria that causes blisters and broken heals. Its antiseptic properties can also help treat foot and toenail fungus, making it an all-around great EO to try out on your feet!
These are just some of the best essential oils for healthy feet and nails! Whatever problem your feet are suffering from, there’s bound to be an EO that will benefit you.