Have you ever put pudding in your popsicle molds? Add rainbow sprinkles and you have this wonderful Vanilla Pudding Pops treat. Your kiddos will love this summer dessert idea!
Here’s what you need to make these pops.
Vanilla Pudding Pops
- 2 packages Instant Vanilla Pudding (3.4 oz)
- 3 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Rainbow Sprinkles
- Combine the vanilla pudding mix with the milk and whisk until it starts to thicken up
- Gently fold in the sprinkles
- Pour into popsicle molds and put in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight
Try using chocolate pudding for a special chocolate treat!