Sometimes you simply need a super quick and adorably cute holiday treat and these Rudolph pudding cups check the boxes! With a few craft supplies, a store-bought pudding cup and 5 minutes you can put together this festive Rudolph pudding cup idea. Make Rudolph pudding cups at home, for a class party or send as homemade gifts.
Rudolph PUdding Cups Craft
I am all about simple crafts that can be easily recreated and it’s even better if they can be made ahead of time. Snack Pack pudding cups are sealed and can be stored on a shelf or in the fridge so they make the perfect treat idea because you can make them ahead of time without worry they’ll go bad.
Related: Make pudding pops
These Rudolph Pudding Cups are a fun, DIY craft kids can help make. They even make great inexpensive gifts and are perfect for holiday class parties.
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies you need to make Rudolph Pudding Cups
Instructions How to Make Rudolph Pudding Cups
Start by setting your pudding cup upright.
Now use glue to attach two googly eyes to the top half of one of the sides of the cup.
Glue on your red Pom Pom below the eyes for the nose.
Next, take your brown foam paper and fold it in half. This way when you cut out a shape you’ll have two that are the exact same.
Cut out the shape of a deer antler. When you are done cutting you should have two separate antlers that look the same.
Finally, glue both antlers onto either side of the cup right below the lip of the top.
Now you have an adorable Rudolph pudding cup!
OUR FAVORITE PUDDING CUPS TO DECORATE
These are some of our favorite pudding cups and ones we think will be great for decorating…and eating!
- Chocolate Pudding Cups
- Vanilla Pudding Cups
- Butterscotch Pudding Cups
- Tapioca Pudding Cups
- Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Pudding Cups
- Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cups
HOW TO USE YOUR Christmas Reindeer PUDDING CUPS?
There are a number of fun ways to use these Christmas Reindeer pudding cups. From personal snacks to handing them out, they’re a fun treat! Use these Christmas Reindeer pudding cups for:
- Afterschool Christmas Snack
- Christmas Dessert
- In Your Child’s Lunchbox
- At A Christmas Party (At Home Or In The Classroom)
- Put Them In Stockings
- As A Teacher’s Gift
- Chocolate pudding cup
- Brown foam paper
- Googly eyes
- Red Pom Pom
- Hot Glue
- Start by setting your pudding cup upright. Now use glue to attach two googley eyes to the top half of one of the sides of the cup.
- Glue on your red Pom Pom below the eyes for the nose.
- Next, take your brown foam paper and fold it in half. This way when you cut out a shape you’ll have two that are the exact same. Cut out the shape of a deer antler. When you are done cutting you should have two separate antlers that look the same.
- Finally, glue both antlers onto either side of the cup right below the lip of the top.
- Now you have an adorable Rudolph pudding cup!
more Pudding Cup Ideas from Kids Activities Blog
- Christmas Tree Pudding Cups
- Santa Belt Pudding Cups
- Reindeer Treat Bags
- Snowman Pudding Cups
- Spooky Halloween Pudding Cups
- Turkey Pudding Cups for Thanksgiving
- Mummy Pudding Cup
- Witch Pudding Cup
- Swamp Creature Pudding Cup
What flavor pudding cup is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below how your Rudolph pudding cups turned out!