What do you have planned for the weekend? Maybe and end of summer bbq? These 5 Sides for an End of Summer BBQ are perfect for any main course you are making on the grill, or inside!
5 Sides for an End of Summer BBQ
This post contains affiliate links.
Parmesan Potato Wedges
- 3-4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add aluminum foil to baking sheet, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, drizzle potato wedges with olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle wedges with shredded cheese, and then with the seasoning mixture.
- Put the potato wedges on a baking sheet and bake for 25-35 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add parsley on top.
- Use ranch dressing for dipping.
- 1 (31-oz can) Refried beans
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 2 cups Guacamole
- 1 (24 oz) jar medium salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (4oz can) sliced olives
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- Salt and Pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a mixing bowl, stir together beans and taco seasoning.
- Spread this mixture into bottom of a serving dish.
- Next, add a layer of sour cream.
- Then, layer the salsa and cheese.
- In another bowl, mix together the tomatoes, cilantro, and onions.
- Squeeze the lime juice on top. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir together, and add to top of cheese.
- Top with olives.
Summer Macaroni Salad
Burnt Macaroni‘s Summer Macaroni Salad is so easy to make, and goes with just about everything!
Chick-fil-A Cole Slaw
- 4 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 10 oz bags shredded cabbage, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, diced
- Whisk together the vinegar, sugar, mustard, and salt, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add mayo, and whisk together,
- Add cabbage and carrots and combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
This is Chick-fil-A’s classic recipe!
Classic Deviled Eggs
Burnt Macaroni‘s Classic Deviled Eggs are perfect for any summer BBQ! It’s a simple, classic recipe that almost everyone loves!
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
Half the fun of cooking is the excuse to try new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-haves:
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- Garlic Press
Backyard BBQ Recipes
- 5 Summer Sides for a Weekend BBQ
- 18 Flavor-Filled Backyard Grilling Recipes
- 20 Delicious Grilled Chicken Recipes
- One-Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta
What is your favorite BBQ side dish? Comment below!