We all love meatballs and most importantly, our kids love meatballs! These 5 Easy Meatball Recipes are sure to leave your family asking for more!
These Meatball Recipes are for the win
Make mealtimes memorable and fun with these easy and tasty meatballs recipes. It’s every kid’s favorite! Don’t believe me? Try making these and you’ll prove it to be true yourself!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. My Mom’s Homemade Meatballs Recipe
Of course, number one on my list is my all-time favorite meatballs recipe: MY MOM’S! It brings back all the joy of childhood memories. I’m pretty sure this one will be a big hit in your home too!
Ingredients Needed To Make My Mom’s Homemade Meatballs:
- 1 Egg
- A pound of lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- A Tablespoon of Ground Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
My Mom’s Homemade Meatballs recipe, from Burnt Macaroni, is one you will use all the time. It’s my favorite and so easy to make!
2. Mozzarella Meatball Sandwich Recipe
How about a yummy snack (or lunch box) idea? This mozzarella meatball sandwich recipe is fit for that! Ah, your kiddo’s gonna love you even more!
Ingredients Needed To Make Mozarella Meatball Sandwich:
- Use meatballs from the first recipe
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Kaiser Rolls
- Marinara sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
How To Make Mozzarella Meatball Sandwich:
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Before you cook the meatballs from the first recipe, fill with a cube of mozzarella cheese.
- Add the meatballs to a kaiser roll.
- Spoon the marinara sauce on top.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over it.
- Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
3. Spaghetti Cups with Meatballs Recipe
Spaghetti with meatballs is a classic. Why don’t we tweak it a bit and have a fantastic and tasty meal? That’s spaghetti cups with meatballs!
Ingredients Needed To Make Spaghetti Cups With Meatballs:
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 3/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 12 oz Spaghetti
- 3 cups Marinara Sauce, divided
For the Meatballs:
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Check out this delicious and unique way to serve spaghetti at Delish.
4. Tasty Swedish Meatballs Recipe
This tasty Swedish meatballs recipe is definitely a must-try! It’s got the right combination of spices that will tickle your tastebuds. Hey, it’s kid-friendly too!
Ingredients Needed To Make Swedish Meatballs:
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3 Tablespoon Flour
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Egg Noodles
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- A Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dry Oregano
- An Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 5 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- A teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
This amazing Swedish Meatballs recipe from Art and the Kitchen is so good, I promise!
5. Yummy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
Ingredients Needed To Make Slow Cooker Meatballs:
- Use the meatballs from the first recipe
- 1 can Tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Pepper
How To Make Slow Cooker Meatballs:
- Use the meatballs from the first recipe.
- In your slow cooker, add the to jar of marinara sauce, the diced tomatoes, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Set the slow cooker on high for 2-3 hours, or low for 4-6 hours.
Family Dinner Night: Italian Style!
- 5 Simple Spaghetti Recipes Your Family Will Love!
- Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs
- 5 Traditional Italian Recipes for Dinner Tonight!
- Homemade Cheese Bread
- Easy Homemade Pizza Recipes
- One Pan Tomato Basil Pasta
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
What is your family’s favorite Italian dinner recipe? Comment below!