Making dinner just got a lot easier with this One Pan Tomato Basil Pasta dish!
You literally put all of the ingredients, including the uncooked pasta, into the pan and watch the magic happen!
This dinner takes less than 15 minutes and is perfect for a busy schedule!
One Pan Tomato Basil Pasta
- 12 ounces Linguine
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half length-wise
- 2 cups Onion, sliced (about 1 medium onion)
- 4 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 4 cups Water
- 1 sprig Basil
- Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
- In a large saucepan, put in the uncooked linguine, tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, pepper, salt, red pepper flakes, 4 cups water and basil
- Bring to a boil, cover and let cook for 9-12 minutes until the water has evaporated and soaked into the pasta
- Remove from heat and mix together
- Add parsley and add grated Parmesan cheese
More One Pot Recipes
Make a modern twist on this Mac and Cheese recipe by adding in some bacon and delicious spices! Try something new for dinner with this one pot Philly Cheesesteak Rotini. Make your Alfredo extra creamy and add in some spring vegetables with this recipe. The kids will fall in love with this one pot Pizza Pasta recipe!
Leave a comment: What’s the best one pot meal you’ve ever made?