The one dinner my family can always agree on is spaghetti. These 5 Simple Spaghetti Recipes your Family Will Love are the perfect way to end a busy day!
Easy and Delicious Spaghetti Recipes for the Family
I’d say kids love spaghetti so much. Don’t you agree? But sometimes it’s quite challenging to cook, especially when you’re really busy. Well, we’ve got a list of simple and easy spaghetti recipes you can try. I’m definitely sure your family will love it! Especially the kids!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Simple Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
If you are looking for a one-pan meal that will soon become a family favorite, look no further than this Simple Chicken Spaghetti dish. It’s one of my favorites!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chicken Spaghetti:
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 box Kraft Italian Style Dinner
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 cups or 1 can Sliced Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Rotisserie Chicken, chopped
- 1/2 lb. Reduced Fat Velveeta, cubed
Get the instructions from Burnt Macaroni. It’s just a one-pan meal!
2. Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Recipe
Garlic parmesan spaghetti is a classic, and it brings some Italian vibes to the table. So yummy!
Ingredients Needed To Make Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti:
- 8 oz. Spaghetti
- 10 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Parsley for garnish
How To Make Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti:
- First, cook the pasta (according to box directions) in a large boiling pot of salted water.
- Then, in a medium saucepan, combine butter and garlic over medium heat. Whisk until the butter turns golden brown.
- Next, remove from heat, and stir in pasta and parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley, and serve!
3. One-Pan Tomato Basil Pasta Recipe
Here’s another dish that takes only one pot to make! It’s my favorite, especially this one with tomatoes and basil. It’s just so refreshing!
Ingredients Needed To Make One-Pan Tomato Basil Pasta:
- 4 cups Water
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes cut in half, length-wise
- 4 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 2 cups Onion, sliced (about 1 medium onion)
- 12 ounces Linguine
- 2 sprigs Basil, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
Burnt Macaroni‘s One Pan Tomato Basil Pasta is so easy to make, you will make it every night you find yourself short on time!
4. Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe
This recipe might just be a common favorite among kiddos. Here’s the easy way to whip it on a very busy day!
Ingredients Needed To Make Spaghetti with Meat Sauce:
How To Make Spaghetti With Meat Sauce:
- To start, cook the pasta (according to box instructions) in a large boiling pot of salted water, and then set aside.
- Next, brown the meat in a medium saucepan. Drain the excess fat.
- Then, add the entire jar of sauce to the browned meat.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the pasta to the meat sauce, and then serve!
5. Linguine with Basil Pesto Recipe
The name might sound so complicated, but it’s actually very easy to make. Try this recipe and impress your family tonight!
Ingredients Needed To Make Linguine With Basil Pesto:
How To Make Linguine With Basil Pesto :
- In a large boiling pot of salted water, cook the pasta according to instructions.
- Add basil pesto to the pasta, and combine.
- Add the tomatoes and mix.
- Then, top with Parmesan cheese.
More kid-friendly recipes for you to try!
- 20 Healthy (and Super Cute) Egg Recipes for Kids
- 5 Yogurt Recipes Kids Will Love
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- 50 Smoothie Recipes Kids Love
- Eating For Kids: Easy Recipes Your Kids Will Love
- 5 Easy Homemade Pizza Recipes
- Christmas Tree Waffles
What is your favorite spaghetti dish? Comment below!