The one dinner my family can always agree on is spaghetti. These 5 Simple Spaghetti Recipes your Family Will Love are the perfect way to end a busy day!
5 Simple Spaghetti Recipes your Family Will Love!
This post contains affiliate links.
Simple Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 box Kraft Italian Style Dinner
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 cups or 1 can Sliced Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Rotisserie Chicken, chopped
- 1/2 lb. Reduced Fat Velveeta, cubed
Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti
- 8 oz. Spaghetti
- 10 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- First, cook the pasta (according to box directions) in a large boiling pot of salted water.
- Then, in a medium saucepan, combine butter and garlic over medium heat. Whisk until the butter turns golden brown.
- Next, remove from heat, and stir in pasta and parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley, and serve!
One Pan Tomato Basil Pasta
Here’s another dish that takes only one pot to make! Burnt Macaroni‘s One Pan Tomato Basil Pasta is so easy to make, you will make it every night you find yourself short on time!
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- To start, cook the pasta (according to box instructions) in a large boiling pot of salted water, and then set aside.
- Next, brown the meat in a medium saucepan. Drain the excess fat.
- Then, add the entire jar of sauce to the browned meat.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the pasta to the meat sauce, and then serve!
Linguine with Basil Pesto
- 8 oz Linguine
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup Basil Pesto (or more to coat)
- Parmesan Cheese
- In a large boiling pot of salted water, cook the pasta according to instructions.
- Add basil pesto to the pasta, and combine.
- Add the tomatoes and mix.
- Then, top with Parmesan cheese.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
The only thing we love more than trying a new recipe, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have kitchen items:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
What is your favorite spaghetti dish? Comment below!