Are you baking with kids this week? These 5 Easy Peanut Butter Recipes are so simple to make, with items you might already have!
SImple Peanut Butter recipes for you to try with the kids
We can’t get enough of peanut butter. So here are simple and easy peanut butter recipes you can try with your kiddos this week!
If you or someone has a peanut allergy in your family, any of these recipes can be substituted with Sunbutter Sunflower Seed Butter (if your doctor approves, and there isn’t an allergy to sunflower seeds, or the other ingredients)!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Easy Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
Have a splash of refreshing drink when you make this super easy peanut butter smoothie recipe. Just yum!
Ingredients Needed To Make Peanut Butter Smoothie:
How To Make Peanut Butter Smoothie:
- Start by placing bananas, milk, peanut butter, honey, and ice into a blender.
- Blend until all the way smooth — it usually takes 30-45 seconds.
2. Sweet Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
For a really good dessert, the chocolate peanut butter pie recipe’s got your back. Isn’t it so delectable?
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie:
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Dark Chocolate grated (for the topping)
- 1 cup of Peanut Butter
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Milk
- A container of Whipped Cream
- 1 Chocolate Oreo Pie Crust (already made)
If you like pie and peanut butter, you will love this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Burnt Macaroni.
3. Peanut Butter Blond Brownies
I never thought brownies can have peanut butter flavor, but it’s real! This tasty pastry is just so good you’ll be surprised by how fast those little hands get them!
Ingredients Needed To Make Peanut Butter Brownies:
- A stick of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- A cup of Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- A cup of Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
How To Make Peanut Butter Blond Brownies:
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Then, mix the melted butter and light brown sugar together.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the peanut butter, completely combining all ingredients.
- Add salt and flour.
- Then, spread the mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
4. Easy Peanut Butter Buckeyes
Get your kiddo’s little hands busy making these sweet buckeyes. Oh, just be sure they don’t eat what they make right away.
Ingredients Needed To Make Peanut Butter Buckeyes:
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 stick Butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 7/8 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
How To Make Peanut Butter Buckeyes:
- First, in a large bowl, beat the peanut butter and butter together.
- Next, stir in vanilla.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat on low, until smooth.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Then, place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for 1 minute, then in 30-second intervals, until melted.
- Dip the chilled peanut butter balls 3/4 of the way.
- Put back in freezer to set the chocolate.
5. Simple Peanut Butter Roll-Ups
Hey, the easiest and simplest snack with peanut butter is the roll-ups! It’s so yummy too, so just do these with the kiddos!
Ingredients Needed To Make Peanut Butter Roll-ups:
How to Make Peanut Butter Roll-ups:
- First, cut the crust off the bread, and then flatten the slice.
- Add peanut butter to one-half of the bread, and jelly on the other half.
- Or, add peanut butter to one half, and honey on the other half.
- Next, roll it up like sushi.
- Cut, or leave whole.
More Peanut Butter Recipes
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Blast Shake
- Samoas Style Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Peanut butter White Chocolate Cracker Cookies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Smoothie
What is your favorite peanut butter recipe? Comment below!