Are you baking with kids this week? These 5 Easy Peanut Butter Recipes are so simple to make, with items you might already have!
5 Easy Peanut Butter Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
If you or someone has a peanut allergy in your family, any of these recipes can be substituted with Sunbutter Sunflower Seed Butter (if your doctor approves, and there isn’t an allergy to sunflower seeds, or the other ingredients)!
Easy Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
- 2 Bananas, broken up
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 cups Ice, Cubes or Crushed
- Start by placing bananas, milk, peanut butter, honey, and ice into a blender.
- Blend until all the way smooth — it usually takes 30-45 seconds.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
If you like pie and peanut butter, you will love this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Burnt Macaroni.
Peanut Butter Blond Brownies
- A stick of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- A cup of Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- A cup of Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Then, mix the melted butter and light brown sugar together.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the peanut butter, completely combining all ingredients.
- Add salt and flour.
- Then, spread the mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Peanut Butter Buckeyes
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 stick Butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 7/8 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- First, in a large bowl, beat the peanut butter and butter together.
- Next, stir in vanilla.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat on low, until smooth.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Then, place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for 1 minute, then in 30-second intervals, until melted.
- Dip the chilled peanut butter balls 3/4 of the way.
- Put back in freezer to set the chocolate.
Peanut Butter Roll Ups
- First, cut the crust off the bread, and then flatten the slice.
- Add peanut butter to one-half of the bread, and jelly on the other half.
- Or, add peanut butter to one half, and honey on the other half.
- Next, roll it up like sushi.
- Cut, or leave whole.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of my favorite parts of cooking, is trying out new kitchen gadgets. Here are some of our favorites:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Peanut Butter Recipes
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Blast Shake
- Samoas Style Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Play Dough, Edible, Tastes Like Candy!
- Peanut butter White Chocolate Cracker Cookies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Smoothie
What is your favorite peanut butter recipe? Comment below!