Are you gathering holiday recipes? These 5 Easy Peanut Butter Recipes are the perfect addition to your line up–and they are so simple!
5 Easy Peanut Butter Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Easy Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
- Start by placing bananas, milk, peanut butter, honey, and ice into a blender.
- Blend until all the way smooth — it usually takes 30-45 seconds.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
If you like pie and peanut butter, you will love this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Burnt Macaroni. It’s a great dessert for the holiday season!
Peanut Butter Blond Brownies
- A stick of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- A cup of Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- A cup of Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Then, mix the melted butter and light brown sugar together.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the peanut butter, completely combining all ingredients.
- Add salt and flour.
- Then, spread the mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Peanut Butter Buckeyes
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 stick Butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 7/8 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- First, in a large bowl, beat the peanut butter and butter together.
- Next, stir in vanilla.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat on low, until smooth.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Then, place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for 1 minute, then in 30-second intervals, until melted.
- Dip the chilled peanut butter balls 3/4 of the way.
- Put back in freezer to set the chocolate.
Peanut Butter Roll Ups
- First, cut the crust off the bread, and then flatten the slice.
- Add peanut butter to one-half of the bread, and jelly on the other half.
- Or, add peanut butter to one half, and honey on the other half.
- Next, roll it up like sushi.
- Cut, or leave whole.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of my favorite parts of cooking, is trying out new kitchen gadgets. Here are some of our favorites:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Peanut Butter Recipes
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Blast Shake
- Samoas Style Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Play Dough, Edible, Tastes Like Candy!
What is your favorite peanut butter recipe? Comment below!