We love these Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cracker Cookies! We think they taste like white chocolate Nutty Bars, and our kids love them as a special treat. They are so easy to make and don’t require any baking–how can you not love a cookie like that?
One of the great things about cracker cookies is that they are simple enough to make that you can let even the youngest of your kids help.
Whether they are assembling the cookies or sprinkling them, your kids will have so much fun helping you make our Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cracker Cookies.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cracker Cookies
This post contains affiliate links.
- 22 Club crackers
- 8 squares white chocolate or almond bark, melted
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Sprinkles, to garnish
- Place peanut butter between two Club crackers to form a sandwich.
- Repeat with remaining crackers.
- Melt white chocolate or almond bark according to package instructions.
- Dip sandwich cookies in melted white chocolate until completely covered and garnish with sprinkles, if desired.
- Allow to set up by placing in freezer for 10 minutes, or fridge for 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container, in a cool place.
More Cookie Recipes
Enjoyed this recipe? Here’s some other delicious cookie recipes to try next!
- Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
- Lemon Dipped Milano Cookies
- Minion Cookies
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwich
- Lemonade Cookies
- Garden Stone Cookies
- Strawberry Thumbprint Cake Mix Cookies
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Leave a comment: What did you love the most about this recipe?