5 Easy and Quick Fall Apple Recipes
Apple picking season is almost here! These 5 Easy and Quick Fall Apple Recipes are sure to please everyone during your fall gatherings!
Easy fresh Apple Recipes this fall
Fall is my favorite season! Sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, hayrides, bonfires, and apple picking!
It’s a tradition in our family to go to the local apple orchard and pick a huge basket full of fresh apples! The next best part after apple picking is deciding which apple recipes we will use to make our favorite apple treats for fall! Here are some of my family’s favorites.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Chocolate-Dipped Apple Slices
Chocolate-Dipped Apple Slices resembles the joy of eating summer popsicles as we transition into the cooler weather. All you need are apples, caramel, chocolate, and nuts.
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolated-Dipped Apples Slices:
- 2 Fuji Apples
- 3 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips or 1 bag, melted
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Caramel cubes melted
- Pecans chopped
We’ve all enjoyed caramel apples this time of year. Burnt Macaroni’s recipe for Chocolate-Dipped Apple Slices is just as yummy, and so much easier to make!
2. Holly’s Homemade Applesauce
This recipe is super simple, yummy, and requires very little effort. There is a bonus to making applesauce from scratch – the amazing smell that will waft through every room in the house!
Ingredients Needed To Make Holly’s Homemade Applesauce:
How To Make Holly’s Homemade Applesauce:
- After you have peeled, cored, and sliced the apples, put them in a pot of water. Cook for 20 minutes, until soft.
- Drain and mix, until it’s soft and turns to liquid.
- Add the sugar, and mix.
- Add cinnamon to taste.
3. Kid’s Apple Dump Cake
This is the perfect, easy dessert for any occasion! If you’ve heard of a dump cake, that’s exactly what you do to make this treat. Your family will love this Kid’s Apple Dump Cake!
Ingredients Needed To Make Kid’s Apple Dump Cake:
- 2 cans Apple Filling
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
How To Make Kid’s Apple Dump Cake:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a 9 x 13 inch pan, dump out both cans of apple filling and spread out
- Add the yellow cake mix to the top of the apples and spread out so it covers all of the apples
- Add slices of butter to the top of the dump cake before you put it in the oven
- Bake for up to 1 and a half hours. You will want to make sure the top is slightly browned before you remove from the oven
4. Traditional Fall Apple Crisp Recipe
A true classic Fall dessert, this easy apple crisp recipe is reminiscent of generations past. Pop this apple crisp in the oven and wait for the delicious smell to waft through your house!
Ingredients Needed To Make Traditional Fall Apple Crisp:
- 2 1/2 cups Apples – peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cup Flour, sifted
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
How To Make Traditional Fall Apple Crisp:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Arrange apple slices evenly in a baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt, add to the apples.
- Cut butter, using two knives, until it looks like cornmeal. Sprinkle butter over the apples.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes.
5. Hot Apple Cider
Warm up the cold winter nights with this easy hot apple cider recipe that makes a perfectly spiced, healthy, and easy hot apple cider the whole family can enjoy.
Ingredients Needed To Make Hot Apple Cider:
- 8 cups Apple Cider
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 4 Whole Cloves
- 1 Orange, cut into slices
- 8 Cinnamon Sticks
How To Make Hot Apple Cider:
- In a large saucepan, heat the cider, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and orange slices for about 5 minutes, or until the mixture is hot.
- Strain the cider into a pitcher or mug.
- Add a cinnamon stick for garnish.
more easy recipes to enjoy the fall season!
- Fall Popsicle Stick Crafts
- 50+ Pumpkin Recipes to Make This Fall
- 20 Delicious Fall Slow Cooker Recipes
- Fall Nature Scavenger Hunt with Free Printable
- 15 Fantastic Fall Play Dough Recipes
- Fall Nature Crafts
- Ways to Make Your House Feel Like Fall Right Now
- 30 Fun and Festive Fall Leaf Crafts
- Easy Desserts for Fall
So which yummy apple recipe are you to try out today? Let us know how it goes!
Scrumptious treats!Thank you for linking up with us at #HomeMattersParty .See you again next week.