You’ve got to see these crazy hair day ideas for school! From unicorns to mermaids to bug-infested grass, we’ve found some of the most creative and craziest ideas out there!
Crazy Hair Day Ideas for School
Color a braid to create this adorable Little Mermaid hairstyle. via One Crafty Thing
Paint hair green and add some fake bugs for a super cool hairstyle that boys will dig. via Bee in our Bonnet
Add this super cute octopus accessory to a bun for an adorable crazy hairstyle for girls. via One Creative Mommy
Click HERE for a FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Family.
Turn a bun into a doughnut! So cute! via Smart Girls DIY
I’m in LOVE with this unicorn hairstyle for girls. via Lou Lou Girls
Make crazy cupcake hair from two buns. via Bored Bug
Pour some ginger ale with this adorable crazy hairstyle. via Instagram
A spider bun is fun for crazy hair day or Halloween! via Simple as That
Twist braids together to create a beehive hairstyle. So fun! via Martha Stewart
How about some Lalaloopsy hair?! Then they can match their dolls. via Artsy Fartsy Mama
Use a pipe cleaner to make your daughter’s ponytail stick straight up! via 733 Blog
This butterfly braid is gorgeous and perfect for crazy hair day. via Modern Salon
Get your first month of Adventure Academy for FREE!
Make a face using Mr. Potato Head accessories! So fun! via Instagram
Make a “hair net” with actual hair! via Instagram
This twisty rainbow hairstyle even has clouds on the bottom! via The Chive
Attach helium balloons to pigtails for a fun and unique hairstyle. via The Chive
Fake spider webs and plastic spiders make for a creepy hairstyle for boys. via Sugar Blossoms
How cute is this catch-a-wave style?! via Bee in our Bonnet
Star Wars fan will adore this Death Star hairstyle for boys. via Lou Lou Girls
Turn a mohawk into an iguana — perfect for boys! via Instagram
And for those days that aren’t “crazy hair” days, check out these hairstyles for girls. So pretty.
Need More School Hair And Activity Ideas? Check Out These Posts:
- This hairbow displays are a great way to keep your child’s bows sorted and together.
- These girls activities are a fun way for your child to make her own bows and jewelry.
- Use this school bus pictures frame to keep your child’s school photos forever.
- Here are 15 adorable first day of school pictures ideas.
- Help your child love and accept themselves with this short animated video. Watch hair love here.
- Sometimes gum isn’t very kid friendly. Here is how to get gum out of hair.
- What do you do when your baby hates hair washing time?
- Tired of dripping hair after washing it? This super absorbent hair towel is a life saver.
- Check out this wacky trolls hairstyle. Great for crazy hair day at school or Halloween.
- Love long hair, but hate the pain that comes with it? Check out these long hair hacks.
- Holidays are fun, but now you can make them even more fun with these crazy holiday hair ideas.
- Sometimes styling young children’s hair can be a real challenge. Luckily we have a list of easy toddler hairstyles to make it a breeze.
- This video is so sweet when a young boy tries to trick his teacher with this prank haircut.
- For more fun check out these kids party activities.
- Want more activities? Check out these 5 minute crafts for kids.