Holiday Hair Ideas: Fun Christmas Hair Styles for Kids
Looking for some holiday hair ideas? You’ve come to the right place for the cutest and silliest Christmas hairstyles. Spread holiday cheer with our favorite fun and festive holiday hair ideas! No matter where you showcase holiday hair, you will be sure to inspire the spirit of Christmas.
Holiday Hair Ideas That Make Us Jolly
Holiday hair style ideas are perfect for family pictures, the last day of school before the holiday starts, or to wear to grandma’s house.
Related: Best girl hairstyles
1. Santa’s Face Bun Hairstyle
Make a Santa’s face from a bun, super cute holiday hairstyle! – via Pinterest.
2. Holly Leaves Bun Decoration for Christmas
Let accessories do the work for you when you deck out a simple bun with holly leaves. – via Thirty Hand Made Days. This link is unfortunately broken, but the image above still shows how easy the hair style is!
3. Holiday Reindeer Bun Hairdo Idea
Give your kids a reindeer bun, all you need are some accessories. SO cute! – via Princess Piggies.
Christmas Hairstyles that Inspire Cheer
4. Holiday Sparkle Hair Style
Make a headband that is full of sparkle and holiday cheer to top your kids hair. – via MayDae
5. Make A Christmas Bow With Your Hair
Who needs a gift bow when you can add a faux-wrapper to your head. Make a bow with your hair. – via Beautylish.
6. Holiday Hair Color Ideas for Christmas Hairdos
Add some Holiday Color to your hair! Don’t go permanent, you can use chalk. – via Deviant Art.
Easy Hairstyles for Christmas Kids
7. Star Hairstyle Perfect for the Holidays
This star hairstyle is perfect not just for July 4th but also for Christmas!! – via A Girl and A Glue Gun.
8. Christmas Ornament Hairstyle
This hairstyle almost looks like Christmas Ornaments, only it’s made entirely of hair. – via Princess Hair Styles.
9. Holiday Wreath Hairstyle
I think this is my favorite hair site! She has terrific instructions like how to make a wreath in your gal’s hair. – via Princess Piggies.
10. Christmas Tree Ribbon Hairstyle
Christmas Tree with ribbon inside a braid. I *think* we might be able to pull that one off! – via Princess Piggies.
Need even more HOLIDAY in your Hair?
11. Christmas Tree Hairstyles
If none of the hairstyles above have enough holiday spirit for you, you can go all out and bring the tree with you on your head. – via Pinterest User
12. Christmas Tree Braid Hair Idea
Christmas Tree Braid, complete with ornaments to decorate the tree! – via 9 to 5 Look.
This post contains affiliate links.
Christmas Hats + Accessories for Holiday Hair
- This felt Elf hat is adorable! It comes with ears and can fit older children and adults.
- Knit Baby Hat that is perfect for a little Elf.
- Rudolph Beanie cute and practical for the tots in your life.
- Reindeer antlers – Cause we all need a silly family photo over the holidays.
Christmas Hair Bows for Christmas Hair
These holiday themed bows and clips are perfect for any Christmas hair styles. Christmas hairdos need accessories!
- Christmas Element Ribbon Hair Bows
- Christmas Hair Bows for Girls
- Christmas Boutique Bow
- Christmas Sequins Alligator Clips
- Hair Bow with Christmas Tree
- Holiday Cute Hair Accessories
Christmas Hair Color for Ultimate Holiday HairDos
These temporary colors are a fun way to jazz up some stylish Christmas hair styles!
More Hairstyles from Kids Activities Blog
- Looking for something more traditional? Check out our collection of Hair Style Ideas for Girls
- We also have more Halloween hairdos!
- Love braids? Try our best braideded hairstyles.
- Have a toddler? Try our easy toddler hairstyles for hairdos that are simple
- School picture day is here! Check out hairstyles for pictures
- Check out these hairstyles for girls!
- We have all the crazy hair day ideas
- Check out these hairstyles for girls of all ages!
Which hair styles are your favorite? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you!