Looking for some holiday hair ideas for your little princess? You’ve come to the right place! Get some holiday cheer with these fun and festive holiday hair ideas!
These ideas are perfect for family pictures, the last day of school before the holiday starts, or to wear to grandma’s house. No matter where your princess decides to showcase her holiday hair, she’ll be the belle of the ball!
Holiday Hair Ideas
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Santa’s Face Bun
Make a Santa’s face from a bun, super cute! – via Pinterest.
2. Holly Leaves Bun
Let accessories do the work for you when you deck out a simple bun with holly leaves. – via Thirty Hand Made Days. This link is unfortunately broken, but the image above still shows how easy the hair style is!
3. Reindeer Bun
Give your kids a reindeer bun, all you need are some accessories. SO cute! – via Princess Piggies.
4. Holiday Sparkle Hair
Make a headband that is full of sparkle and holiday cheer to top your kids hair. – via MayDae
5. Make A Bow With Your Hair
Who needs a gift bow when you can add a faux-wrapper to your head. Make a bow with your hair. – via Beautylish.
6. Holiday Hair Color
Add some Holiday Color to your hair! Don’t go permanent, you can use chalk. – via Deviant Art.
7. Star Hairstyle
This star hairstyle is perfect not just for July 4th but also for Christmas!! – via A Girl and A Glue Gun.
8. Christmas Ornament Hairstyle
This hairstyle almost looks like Christmas Ornaments, only it’s made entirely of hair. – via Princess Hair Styles.
9. Wreath Hairstyle
I think this is my favorite hair site! She has terrific instructions like how to make a wreath in your gal’s hair. – via Princess Piggies.
10. Christmas Tree Ribbon Hair
Christmas Tree with ribbon inside a braid. I *think* we might be able to pull that one off! – via Princess Piggies.
Need even more HOLIDAY in your Hair?
11. Christmas Tree Hairstyles
If none of the hairstyles above have enough holiday spirit for you, you can go all out and bring the tree with you on your head. – via Pinterest User
12. Christmas Tree Braid
Christmas Tree Braid, complete with ornaments to decorate the tree! – via 9 to 5 Look.
Christmas Hats + Accessories
Not a hair stylist? You can still have a festive head with some of these accessories: (affiliate links!)
- This felt Elf hat is adorable! It comes with ears and can fit older children and adults.
- Knit Baby Hat that is perfect for a little Elf.
- Rudolph Beanie cute and practical for the tots in your life.
- Reindeer antlers – Cause we all need a silly family photo over the holidays.
Christmas Hair Bows
What little girl doesn’t need bows in her life? And especially at Christmas! Here are some adorable bows that would make any little princess proud to wear her Christmas hair!
These bows and clips are perfect for any Christmas hair styles. Christmas hairdos need accessories!
- Christmas Element Ribbon Hair Bows
- Christmas Hair Bows for Girls
- Christmas Boutique Bow
- Christmas Sequins Alligator Clips
- Hair Bow with Christmas Tree
- Holiday Cute Hair Accessories
Christmas Hair Color
These temporary colors are a fun way to jazz up some stylish Christmas hair styles! These are a few products with great reviews over on Amazon!
More Hairstyles From Kids Activities Blog:
- Looking for something more traditional? Check out our collection of Hair Style Ideas for Girls.
- We also have more holiday hairstyles!
- Love braids? We have so many great braided hairstyles.
- Have a toddler? Styling a toddler’s hair can be difficult, but these hairstyles are so easy.
- School picture day is here! And we have the most perfect hair styles for you!
- Check out these hairstyles for girls!
- We have all the silly wacky hairstyles!
Which hair styles are your favorite? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you!