If your kids are like mine, they will eat anything on a stick! These 5 Food-on-a-Stick Recipes for Kids are a total hit! We shared something for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a few desserts, too!
Fun Food-on-a-stick Recipes for kids
Kids love anything that they can carry anywhere, especially food! This food-on-a-stick will surely please your little one’s energetic cravings! Check them out and have fun!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Breakfast Food: Waffles & French Toast on a Stick Recipe
You will be amazed at how happy your kids will be when you hand them one of these Waffles & French Toast on a Stick! It will definitely make their morning!
2. Lunch Food: Hot Dogs on a Stick Recipe
Your little one will be pleased when they see these cute hot dogs-on-a-stick. They’ll never guess how easy this is to make!
Ingredients Needed To Make Hot Dogs-On-A-Stick:
- Hot Dogs (makes 16 or 2 packages)
- 1 can refrigerated breadstick dough
- Mustard or ketchup for dipping
Hot dogs are fun no matter how we eat them, but this Hot Dogs on a Stick recipe will allow you to get your kids involved in creating their own hot dog bun!
3. Dinner Food: Spaghetti & Meatballs on a Stick
Your kiddos will love a bite-size version of their favorite meal. And it takes no time at all to make!
Ingredients Needed To Make Spaghetti & Meatballs-on-a-Stick:
- 12 Mini Meatballs – (Pre-made or Homemade)
- 4 oz. Thin Spaghetti
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 1 cup Tomato or Spaghetti Sauce
- Parsley for garnish
- Salt and Pepper
- Popsicle Sticks
You will love how fun Burnt Macaroni‘s Spaghetti & Meatballs on a Stick are!
4. Dessert Food: S’mores on a Stick
We all love S’mores, right? So why not eat them all year with this S’mores on a Stick recipe! Your kids will love it! Plus, it’s so easy to make!
Ingredients Needed To Make S’mores-on-a-Stick:
How To Make S’mores-on-a-Stick:
- Just place your marshmallow on a cake pop stick, and then melt the chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Dip the bottom of the marshmallow into the chocolate, and then dip in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Place on a lined baking sheet in the fridge to cool, and then serve!
5. Dessert Food: Rice Krispy Balls on a Stick
It’s a fun, new, and neater way to enjoy this very popular treat! I love that you can tailor this snack to any holiday by swapping out the color of the sprinkles!
Ingredients Needed To Make Rice Krispy Balls-on-a-Stick:
Grab more of those cake pop sticks for this Rice Krispy Balls on a Stick recipe!
- 20 Healthy (and Super Cute) Egg Recipes for Kids
- 5 Yogurt Recipes Kids Will Love
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- 50 Smoothie Recipes Kids Love
- Eating For Kids: Easy Recipes Your Kids Will Love
- 5 Easy Homemade Pizza Recipes
- Christmas Tree Waffles
Do you have any food-on-a-stick ideas? Comment below!