If your kids are like mine, they will eat anything on a stick! So today on Family Food Live with Holly & Chris we showed you how to make 5 Meals Perfect on a Stick! We shared something for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus a few desserts!
Tune into Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at 12 Noon CST on the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page.
Here’s a look at today’s recipes:
Waffles & French Toast on a Stick
You will be amazed at how happy your kids will be when you hand them one of these Waffles & French Toast on a Stick! It will definitely make their morning!
Hot Dogs on a Stick
Hot dogs are fun no matter how we eat them, but this Hot Dogs on a Stick recipe will allow you to get your kids involved in creating their own hot dog bun!
You will love it!
Spaghetti & Meatballs on a Stick
You will love how fun these Spaghetti & Meatballs on a Stick are. Your kiddos will love a bite-size version of their favorite meal.
And it takes no time at all to make!
S’mores on a Stick
We all love S’mores right? So why not eat them all year with this S’mores on a Stick recipe! Your kids will love it!
Rice Krispy Balls on a Stick
Dig out your cake pop sticks for this Rice Krispy Balls on a Stick recipe! It’s a fun, new way to enjoy this very popular treat!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press