If your kids are like mine, they will eat anything on a stick! These 5 Food on a Stick Recipes for Kids are a total hit! We shared something for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a few desserts, too!
5 Food on a Stick Recipes for Kids
This post contains affiliate links.
Breakfast Food: Waffles & French Toast on a Stick Recipe
You will be amazed at how happy your kids will be when you hand them one of these Waffles & French Toast on a Stick! It will definitely make their morning!
Lunch Food: Hot Dogs on a Stick Recipe
- Hot Dogs (makes 16 or 2 packages)
- 1 can refrigerated breadstick dough
- Mustard or ketchup for dipping
Hot dogs are fun no matter how we eat them, but this Hot Dogs on a Stick recipe will allow you to get your kids involved in creating their own hot dog bun!
Dinner Food: Spaghetti & Meatballs on a Stick
You will love how fun Burnt Macaroni‘s Spaghetti & Meatballs on a Stick are! Your kiddos will love a bite-size version of their favorite meal. And it takes no time at all to make!
Dessert Food: S’mores on a Stick
We all love S’mores right? So why not eat them all year with this S’mores on a Stick recipe! Your kids will love it! Plus, it’s so easy to make!
Just place your marshmallow on a cake pop stick, and then melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Dip the bottom of the marshmallow into the chocolate, and then dip in the graham cracker crumbs. Place on a lined baking sheet in the fridge to cool, and then serve!
Dessert Food: Rice Krispy Balls on a Stick
Grab more of those cake pop sticks for this Rice Krispy Balls on a Stick recipe! It’s a fun, new, and neater way to enjoy this very popular treat! I love that you can tailor this snack to any holiday by swapping out the sprinkles color!
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of the best things about cooking is the excuse to try new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have cooking tools:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
- 20 Healthy (and Super Cute) Egg Recipes for Kids
- 5 Yogurt Recipes Kids Will Love
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- 50 Smoothie Recipes Kids Love
- Eating For Kids: Easy Recipes Your Kids Will Love
- 5 Easy Homemade Pizza Recipes
- Christmas Tree Waffles
Do you have any food on a stick ideas? Comment below!