Yogurt is a yummy health food that kids and moms can agree on! These 5 Yogurt Recipes Kids Will Love are easy to make–especially with your favorite kitchen helper!
5 Yogurt Recipes Kids Will Love
This post contains affiliate links.
Apple Breakfast Crisp with Yogurt Recipe
Start your day with this easy, delicious Apple Breakfast Crisp, from Burnt Macaroni! It’s perfectly made with a combo of soft and sweet ingredients!
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Tablespoons Milk
- 2/3 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- First, whisk together eggs, yogurt, and half of the milk.
- Then, in a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder, and then add to the wet ingredients. If you need to thin out the batter, add more milk.
- In a saucepan, melt half of a tablespoon of butter ,until melted. Then, add a spoonful of batter. Flip after about 2 minutes.
- Serve with fruit or syrup.
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2-3 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Granola
- First, in a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt and the honey.
- Then, add parchment paper to a baking dish, and spread the mixture evenly.
- Add the blueberries, strawberries, and granola on top, and then press them into the yogurt.
- Freeze for about an hour.
- Next, remove and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Store in freezer.
Yogurt Cucumber Dip
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- English Cucumber, shredded
- Garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Check out this delicious Tzatziki Sauce recipe from Spend with Pennies!
Yogurt Chocolate Mousse
- 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 1/2 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- To start, heat up the milk in a saucepan, and then add chocolate until combined. Try not to let it boil.
- Next, add the honey and vanilla extract, then mix.
- Add the greek yogurt into a bowl, and pour the chocolate mixture on top.
- Spoon into individual bowls, and then chill in the fridge for up to 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries or whipped cream.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
The only thing we love more than trying a new recipe, is trying a new kitchen gadget! Here are some of our must-haves:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Yogurt Recipes for Kids
- DIY Yogurt Pops
- (Easy Kid Snacks) Frozen Yogurt Treats
- How to Make Yogurt Bars
- Yogurt Banana Popsicles
- Oatmeal Yogurt Cups
- Banana Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie (Breakfast on the Go!)
- Easy Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- Healthy Raspberry Banana Smoothie Frozen Yogurt
Do your kids like yogurt? Comment below with your family’s favorite yogurt recipe!