Yogurt is a yummy health food that kids and moms can agree on! These 5 Yogurt Recipes Kids Will Love are easy to make–especially with your favorite kitchen helper!
5 Yogurt Recipes Kids Will Love
This post contains affiliate links.
Apple Breakfast Crisp with Yogurt Recipe
Start your day with this easy, delicious Apple Breakfast Crisp! It’s perfectly made with a combo of soft and sweet ingredients!
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Tablespoons Milk
- 2/3 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- First, whisk together eggs, yogurt, and half of the milk.
- Then, in a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder, and then add to the wet ingredients. If you need to thin out the batter, add more milk.
- In a saucepan, melt half of a tablespoon of butter ,until melted. Then, add a spoonful of batter. Flip after about 2 minutes.
- Serve with fruit or syrup.
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2-3 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Granola
- First, in a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt and the honey.
- Then, add parchment paper to a baking dish, and spread the mixture evenly.
- Add the blueberries, strawberries, and granola on top, and then press them into the yogurt.
- Freeze for about an hour.
- Next, remove and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Store in freezer.
Yogurt Cucumber Dip
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- English Cucumber, shredded
- Garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Check out this delicious Tzatziki Sauce recipe from Spend with Pennies!
Yogurt Chocolate Mousse
- To start, heat up the milk in a saucepan, and then add chocolate until combined. Try not to let it boil.
- Next, add the honey and vanilla extract, then mix.
- Add the greek yogurt into a bowl, and pour the chocolate mixture on top.
- Spoon into individual bowls, and then chill in the fridge for up to 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries or whipped cream.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
The only thing we love more than trying a new recipe, is trying a new kitchen gadget! Here are some of our must-haves:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Yogurt Recipes for Kids
- DIY Yogurt Pops
- (Easy Kid Snacks) Frozen Yogurt Treats
- How to Make Yogurt Bars
- Yogurt Banana Popsicles
- Oatmeal Yogurt Cups
- Banana Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie (Breakfast on the Go!)
- Easy Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- Healthy Raspberry Banana Smoothie Frozen Yogurt
Do your kids like yogurt? Comment below with your family’s favorite yogurt recipe!