Yogurt is a yummy health food that kids and moms can agree on! These 5 Yogurt Recipes Kids Will Love are easy to make–especially with your favorite kitchen helper!
Yummy yogurt recipes for kids
It’s always a pleasure to come up with healthy food and get the kids to help you, right? So here are 5 yogurt recipes the kids won’t get enough of for sure! It’s so delicious and healthy, a perfect combination for your energetic kiddos!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Easy Apple Breakfast Crisp with Yogurt Recipe
They say “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Why not add yogurt in there so you’re sure the doctor doesn’t come? This apple breakfast crisp with yogurt recipe is the right one for you!
Ingredients Needed To Make Apple Breakfast Crisp With Yogurt:
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Peel, shredded
- 2 medium Gala Apples
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 cups fat-free plain Greek Yogurt (I used Fage)
- Dash Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Honey
- 1/2 cup low-fat Granola
Start your day with this easy, delicious Apple Breakfast Crisp, from Burnt Macaroni! It’s perfectly made with a combo of soft and sweet ingredients!
2. Yummy Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
Pancakes are really good for breakfast. In this recipe, we infused it with yogurt, and we got a fantastic result! Fluffier, healthier, and yummier pancakes!
Ingredients Needed To Make Yogurt Pancakes:
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Tablespoons Milk
- 2/3 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
How To Make Yogurt Pancakes:
- First, whisk together eggs, yogurt, and half of the milk.
- Then, in a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder, and then add to the wet ingredients. If you need to thin out the batter, add more milk.
- In a saucepan, melt half of a tablespoon of butter ,until melted. Then, add a spoonful of batter. Flip after about 2 minutes.
- Serve with fruit or syrup.
3. Sweet Yogurt Bark Recipe
Have you tried yogurt barks? If not, this is your chance to discover it with your kiddos. You’ll love this one, with just the right sweetness and yummy touch of yogurt!
Ingredients Needed To Make Sweet Yogurt Bark:
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2-3 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Granola
How To Make Sweet Yogurt Bark:
- First, in a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt and the honey.
- Then, add parchment paper to a baking dish, and spread the mixture evenly.
- Add the blueberries, strawberries, and granola on top, and then press them into the yogurt.
- Freeze for about an hour.
- Next, remove and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Store in freezer.
4. Healthy Yogurt Cucumber Dip
Do your kids love chips? How about you try a healthier version of dip? Try this yogurt-cucumber dip recipe and be impressed!
Ingredients Needed To Make Healthy Yogurt Cucumber Dip:
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- English Cucumber, shredded
- Garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Check out this delicious Tzatziki Sauce recipe from Spend with Pennies!
5. Yummy Yogurt Chocolate Mousse
I rarely find people who are not chocolate lovers. Let’s tweak it a bit by combining our favorite sweet with yogurt, making a super good mousse!
Ingredients Needed To Make Yummy Yogurt Chocolate Mousse:
How To Make Yummy Yogurt Chocolate Mousse:
- To start, heat up the milk in a saucepan, and then add chocolate until combined. Try not to let it boil.
- Next, add the honey and vanilla extract, then mix.
- Add the greek yogurt into a bowl, and pour the chocolate mixture on top.
- Spoon into individual bowls, and then chill in the fridge for up to 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries or whipped cream.
Yogurt Recipes for Kids
- DIY Yogurt Pops
- (Easy Kid Snacks) Frozen Yogurt Treats
- How to Make Yogurt Bars
- Yogurt Banana Popsicles
- Oatmeal Yogurt Cups
- Banana Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie (Breakfast on the Go!)
- Easy Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- Healthy Raspberry Banana Smoothie Frozen Yogurt
Do your kids like yogurt? Comment below with your family’s favorite yogurt recipe!