15 Outstanding Letter O Crafts & Activities
We have so many outstanding Letter O crafts! Owl, octopus, Olaf, oranges, octagon, are all outstanding letter O words. Today we have fun preschool Letter O crafts & Activities to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning the Letter O Through Crafts & Activities
These awesome letter O crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, and crayons and start learning the letter O!
Related: More ways to learn the letter O
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter O Crafts For Kids
1. Letter O is for Owl Crafts
Aren’t cupcake liner crafts awesome? This Cupcake Liner Owl is no exception!
2. Letter OPrintable Owl Craft
When in a hurry, this Printable Owl Craft is just right
3. O is for Toilet Roll Owl Craft
No costly supplies needed for this simple Toilet Roll Owl Craft via Busy Mom’s Helper
4. O is for Foam Cups Owls Craft
Check out this fabulous Foam Cup Owls from I Heart Crafty Things
5. Letter O is for Octopus Crafts
Of course the Letter O is for Octopus, so this Letter O Octopus craft is perfect
6. O is for Toilet Roll Octopus Craft
Here’s a classic Toilet Roll Octopus for some simple crafting
7. O is for Octopus Craft
While different, this Toilet Roll Octopus is still among the fun letter crafts. A fun craft while learning new letters, the perfect educational activities.
8. O is for Styrofoam Ball Octopus Craft
Some Styrofoam makes this adorable Styrofoam Ball Octopus complete. I love that the faux gems look like a suction cup on the bottom of the octopus, on it’s tentacles. via Crafty Morning
9. Letter O No Sew Octopus Craft
Use some spare fleece to put together this No Sew Fleece Octopus via While She Naps
10. Letter O is for Olaf Crafts
Don’t let things go to waste with this Recycled CD Olaf Craft. These are such easy letter o crafts.
11. O is for Olaf Pom Pom Craft
Break out the pom-poms with this cute Olaf Pom Pom craft
12. Letter O DIY Olaf Treat Jar Craft
Make treat time even better with this DIY Olaf Treat Jar via Busy Mom’s Helper
13. Letter O is for Orange Crafts
Attract some friendly birds with this DIY Orange Bird Feeder via Made With Happy
14. O is for Hanging Orange Craft
Brighten up your home with these fun Hanging Orange Citrus Fruits via Buggy and Buddy
15. Letter O DIY Orange Creamsicle Bubble Bath Craft
Make bath time a fun activity, too, with this DIY Orange Creamsicle Bubble Bath via Moments With Mandi
16. O is for Olympic Torch Craft
It was hard to pick just 15 Letter O Activities and Crafts, because there’s so many great ones! If you’re wanting more, try our Olympic Torch (edible!)
Letter O Activities For Preschool
17. LETTER O WORKSHEETS Activity
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letter o with these fun educational activity sheets. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER O CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter o crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter o printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter o tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- Owls start with O and these old wise owl coloring pages are perfect to reinforce the letter o.
- You can also learn how to draw an owl.
- We have so many great octopus crafts.
- Make Olaf the snowman out of marshmallows! Yum!
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter o craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!