Sometimes you just need an easy go-to recipe when you’re craving something sweet.
Let’s make Easy Tangy 3-Ingredient Key Lime Pie
Well, it doesn’t get any easier than this recipe folks. This 3-Ingredient Key Lime Pie is SO simple to make! It comes out wonderfully and takes virtually no time at all.
PLUS – it only produces one dirty bowl to wash, so it’s a successful recipe on many levels in my opinion.
This article contains affiliate links.
The 3 ingredients for this tangy key lime pie recipe
- One 14 oz. jar of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup key lime juice (I use a smidgen more, because I like things a bit tart)
How to make Key Lime Pie with 3 ingredients
Combine milk, juice, and egg yolks. Blend until smooth.
Pour filling into your choice of pie crust, or ramekin dishes. I used a store-bought graham cracker crust.
Bake at 350 degrees, for 15 minutes.
Allow to stand for 10 minutes before refrigerating.
For an extra yum factor, top with fresh whip cream or cool whip just before serving.
Add Lime wedges or zest to decorate. Serve and enjoy!
- 1- 14 oz. jar of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan with your pie crust.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool down first before refrigerating.
- Add some whipped cream topping for an additional yummy taste.
- Garnish with lime slices and serve!
Have you tried this 3-ingredient key lime pie recipe? How was your experience?