You know when you make homemade cookies or pie crust, you always have dough left over, right? Here’s something you can do with that leftover pie dough! These Pie Dough Crackers
are perfect with coffee for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
You don’t need leftover pie dough to make these crackers. You can use store bought too.
Pie Dough Crackers
- Homemade pie dough or store bought dough
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Bring together homemade pie dough scraps and roll to make a flat dough about 1/8 inch thick. You can also use store bought dough
- Spread softened butter on top of the rolled out dough
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the butter
- Then add 1/3 cup of brown sugar on top of cinnamon
- Fold over the dough and pinch edges together
- Put on a pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until brown
- Cut into bite size crackers
- Eat warm or cooled
Here’s how you make these Pie Dough Crackers.
Roll out the dough to about 1/8 inch thick. Spread softened butter on top of dough. Then sprinkle cinnamon on top to cover. Add the brown sugar on top of the cinnamon.
Fold over the dough and pinch the edges together. You can also cut into the dough to make it breathe and cook through.
Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees until you get the desired crunchiness on top.
Cut into slices and serve!
More Pie Recipes from Kids Activities Blog