I love pie and something about spring makes me want to bake. The problem is, I don’t have all day to bake and with two little ones running around, the time I do have is pretty slim. So I’ve moved onto the next best thing: no-bake pies and came up with these No-Bake Mini Raspberry Lemon Pies. They are delicious but entirely easy and quick to make. So easy, that the kiddos can help and make their own too – talk about a win-win!
These are made with fresh fruits, pre-made mini pie crusts, and topped with delicious Reddi-wip who is also our partner for today. In case you didn’t know, today’s recipe is one of the many we have made in partner with Reddi-wip for our mission to #ShareTheJoy. So if you want delicious recipes make sure you check out the list of what we’ve made at the bottom of this post.
What You Will Need to Make No-Bake Mini Raspberry Lemon Pies:
- Mini Pie Crusts (pre-made)
- Lemon Pudding (can use the instant or cook and serve kind)
- Fresh Raspberries
- Fresh Mint
- 1 Large Fresh Lemon
- Zester or Cheese Grater
How to Make No-Bake Mini Raspberry Lemon Pies:
- Remove the mini pie crusts from packaging and set onto counter.
- Make your lemon pudding according to the directions on the package. Then wash your raspberries and gently fold some into the pudding mixture.
- Use a spoon to carefully place the lemon raspberry mixture into your mini pie crusts filling them entirely.
- Top your mini pies with Reddi-wip.
- Use your zester or cheese grater to grate fresh lemon zest and stick that on top of the Reddi-wip.
- Then add a fresh mint leave and a fresh raspberry to complete the dessert!
- Serve it up and enjoy!
I love this recipe because it’s so easy to make but it’s perfect for summer which will be here before we know it! You can actually make a mini dessert bar for your guests using these ingredients! It’s a great way to #ShareTheJoy which is something that is so important to us!
Not sure what I mean? Well, let me explain…
Over the last 6 months we have partnered with Reddi-wip to take part in their mission to #ShareTheJoy with others around you. For us, we think that sharing a delicious recipe with others is a great way to reach someone’s heart through their stomach and it’s totally a conversation starter!
So we encourage you to continue this mission and participate along with us. Here are a few of the ways we have shared how you can #ShareTheJoy over the last few months:
- Triple Berry Shortcake
- No-Bake Peppermint Pie
- Strawberry Hot Chocolate
- Red Velvet Cake Balls
- 10 Family Activities for a Rainy Day
This is sponsored content written by me on behalf of Reddi-wip. The opinions are all mine.