Super sweet Letter S crafts left! Seahorse, snake, sun, snails, superheroes, are all super sweet letter s words.
We are continuing our preschool alphabet learning series with Letter S Activities.
There are so many fun things you can do with the letter s — from making a snake craft to creating a snail with a paper plate, we’ve found lots of different ways to have fun with letters!
These awesome letter S crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters.
So grab your construction paper, glue stick, popsicle sticks, googly eyes, and crayons and start making this collection of letter s crafts! (This article contains affiliate links.)
Letter S Crafts For Kids
S is for snake — so easy and simple! via Kids Activities Blog
Make adorable super heroes out of popsicle sticks! I would also use googly eyes, I think it would make them a little more fun. via Glued to My Crafts
Paint a paper plate snail with cotton balls. What a cute letter of the week craft. via Kids Activities Blog
Fun Snake Craft
Decorate the Letter s with dot markers to create a fun snake. via Teaching Mama
Create a paper plate seahorse and decorate with tissue paper. via Glued to My Crafts
Swirling Snake Art
S is for snail with this swirling snake art. via My Frugal Adventures
Make a snake from a paper plate. via Kids Activities Blog
How cute is this spider handprint art?! via Mommy Minutes
My kids would love this paper bag skunk puppet. via I Heart Crafty Things
Teach kids about stars, space, or the night sky with a “s is for star” craft. via The Kindergarten Connection
Create A Spider
Create a spider from the letter s using pipe cleaners. via Simply Hood
Make a seahorse from the letter s in this adorable craft. via Crafts On Sea
Make a snowman from the letter s. This is a fun activity whether it’s warm or cold outside and is one of the relatively easy letter crafts. via Crafty Morning via Crafty Morning
Glue seeds onto the letter s — s if for seeds. via Fantastic Fun and Learning
How adorable is this simple swan craft? It looks just like the letter s. via The Princess and the Tot
I love this paper plate sunflower craft! via Happy Hooligans
Use a paper plate to make the sun! via Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Letter S Craft
Paint a snake with spaghetti with this fun letter s craft. via Crystal and Comp
LETTER S WORKSHEETS
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with this fun educational activity pack. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER S CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter S crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter S printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter S tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- This sunflower craft is so pretty and perfect for your letter s lesson plan.
- So is this happy sunshine clothespin craft.
- We also have some the cutest seahorse coloring pages.
- Learn how to draw a sunflower step by step.
- Stars start with the letter s. These star printable coloring pages are perfect.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter s craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!