Super sweet Letter S crafts left! Seahorse, snake, sun, snails, superheroes, are all super sweet letter s words. We are continuing our preschool alphabet learning series with Letter S crafts & Activities. What great practice letter recognition and writing skill building that works well in the classroom or at home.
Learning the Letter S Through Crafts & Activities
These awesome letter S crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, and crayons and start learning the letter S!
Related: More ways to learn the letter S
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter S Crafts For Kids
1. S is for Snake Craft
S is for snake — so easy and simple! via Kids Activities Blog
2. S is for Superhero Craft
Make adorable super heroes out of popsicle sticks! I would also use googly eyes, I think it would make them a little more fun. via Glued to My Crafts
3. S is for Snail Craft
Paint a paper plate snail with cotton balls. What a cute letter of the week craft. via Kids Activities Blog
4. Letter S Fun Snake Craft
Decorate the Letter s with dot markers to create a fun snake. via Teaching Mama
5. Letter S Seahorse Craft
Create a paper plate seahorse and decorate with tissue paper. via Glued to My Crafts
6. Letter S Swirling Snake Art
S is for snail with this swirling snake art. via My Frugal Adventures
7. S is for Snake Craft
Make a snake from a paper plate. via Kids Activities Blog
8. S is for Spider Craft
How cute is this spider handprint art?! via Mommy Minutes
9. Letter S Skunk Craft
My kids would love this paper bag skunk puppet. via I Heart Crafty Things
10. Letter S Star Craft
Teach kids about stars, space, or the night sky with a “s is for star” craft. via The Kindergarten Connection
11. Letter S Create A Spider Craft
Create a spider from the letter s using pipe cleaners. via Simply Hood
12. S is for Seahorse Craft
Make a seahorse from the letter s in this adorable craft. via Crafts On Sea
13. S is for Snowman Craft
Make a snowman from the letter s. This is a fun activity whether it’s warm or cold outside and is one of the relatively easy letter crafts. via Crafty Morning via Crafty Morning
14. S is for Seeds Craft
Glue seeds onto the letter s — s if for seeds. via Fantastic Fun and Learning
15. S is for Swan Craft
How adorable is this simple swan craft? It looks just like the letter s. via The Princess and the Tot
16. S is for Sunflower Craft
I love this paper plate sunflower craft! via Happy Hooligans
17. S is for Sun Craft
Use a paper plate to make the sun! via Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
18. Letter S Craft
Paint a snake with spaghetti with this fun letter s craft. via Crystal and Comp
Letter S Activities For Preschool
19. LETTER S WORKSHEETS Activity
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with this fun educational activity pack. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER S CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter S crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter S printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter S tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- This sunflower craft is so pretty and perfect for your letter s lesson plan.
- So is this happy sunshine clothespin craft.
- We also have some the cutest seahorse coloring pages.
- Learn how to draw a sunflower step by step.
- Stars start with the letter s. These star printable coloring pages are perfect.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter s craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!